View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:50 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Genetically modified food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmetalconga View Post
Excellent point to take away: Don't eat herbicides!

OMG, I can't believe you are quoting Coast to Coast AM. This is the biggest site of conspiracy theorists and nuts ever.
Oh, c'mon now. It's a fun program to listen to sometimes. The Earth Files are just reporting Earth events. I take that other programming stuff with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmetalconga View Post
Why should you trust yourself? If you are like most of us, you hand over large amounts of cash to these corporations, ensuring they will keep delivering food, energy and resources so you can live your life as you like and they become wealthy and influential in the process. One nice thing about having ten fingers is you can point at least one at yourself, in addition to everyone else, for problems affecting society.

And GMOs are not at all like global warming. We have evidence the earth is becoming warmer and we argue over the causes. We have no evidence GMOs are harmful to eat.
I'm kinda stuck in this world. So, unfortunately I have to live like most people in America. I'm too poor to have any choice in the matter. Heck, I don't even have my own kitchen anymore.

They argued the validity of Global Warming for how many years? 20? maybe? The GMO debate is just heating up, and yes, it is still the same players.