Originally Posted by Anon La Ply
Tell me about it. The asthma I got from the mould or whatever toxins are in this place (no doubt exacerbated by smoking and stress) has knocked me around. I literally spend hours every day devoted to coughing up mucous. It's killing me.
Now that I've replaced the rotting parts and gotten the ceiling cleaned I will hopefully have the mould protection people out here this week. I've used enough tea tree oil to heal 1000 elephants and I can still smell that musty, dirty smell when I get up in the morning after the house has been closed up all night.
Make sure you're getting plenty of Vitamin C whilst detoxing. I mean a lot. You should Google its effects on respiratory health.