Originally Posted by Mad About Drums
Less than 1/2 an hour?!?... and it nearly killed you? ... it's gonna be a very, very, very loooong road Grea :)
Tell me about it. The asthma I got from the mould or whatever toxins are in this place (no doubt exacerbated by smoking and stress) has knocked me around. I literally spend hours every day devoted to coughing up mucous. It's killing me.
Now that I've replaced the rotting parts and gotten the ceiling cleaned I will hopefully have the mould protection people out here this week. I've used enough tea tree oil to heal 1000 elephants and I can still
smell that musty, dirty smell when I get up in the morning after the house has been closed up all night.