Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:10 AM
Renegade

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhzoso View Post
... if your not sure you can control your urge to drink a 32oz pepsi and would like the government to remove the personal responsibility of not drinking it than this is probably not the place for you.
Geez, you don't want people taking responsibility for their actions! What would happen to billionaires who effectively run the country while paying less personal income tax than the average shmuck on a wage?

Still, billionaires in the US are waaay better than Australian ones ... at least some of your guys give back to society for providing them with the chance to be amongst the most blessed 0.0000000001% of people in history. Our tycoons are less mature, alas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamadrm View Post
It's a shame that western society still chooses a lingering death,instead of a dignified one.
Well said, Steve

Quote:
Hey..if your in a Mayall mood,and need something a little more uplifting....the Bluesbreakers live at the Fillmore..."Room to Move"...will get your toe to tappin'.:)
I used to have that track on another live album, Moving On. My fave on the album was High Pressure Living.

Quote:
I'm partial to the "dead parrot" skit myself,and the" I'm a lumberjack"song never fails to make me smile.I just imagine singing the song in a crowded Southern Baptist church............praise the lord brothers and sisters..............can I get an amen:)
The clergy would be thinking "Oh no! He must know my secret!".

And don't forget The Four Yorkshiremen ...

Soundcloud stream

Last edited by Anon La Ply; 08-18-2012 at 06:27 AM.