View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Show us your Premier kits!!

Hi there
I may have a matching Torquise Genista Snare drum to match your kit. Email me direct & give me some time to go through my stock.
In the mean time, here is a Project I just finished for a great client of mine. A 16" x 16" Signia Bass Drum, which will eventually be Lacquered to match his existing Red Marquis kit. This BD turned out beautiful & sounds like a cannon!! This is one of several Custom Premier drums I have completed, my greatest achievement was an Artist Maple Union Jack Bass Drum which was part of a complete kit which UPS put a Fork Lift spike through & demolished the Bass Drum only. It actually ended up sounding better than the original, which is kinda weird!! :-))
Anyways ..... let's keep Premier going & hopefully get them back on top where they belong.
I am still the ONLY dealer listed on their website & carry an almost complete line of deleted series parts for Signia, Genista & Gen X etc. I have been taking care of their US clients for the past 10 years & have a very long repeat client list.
Attached Images