View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 04:00 AM

Default Re: i'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Eder View Post
Welcome to the Forum! Those drums are Camco's (the precursor to Drum Workshop), and I consider them classics and would bring them back up to snuff just because. In fact, I love the old Camcos more than the new DW's, but that's another story.

It might cost some, but you got a classic kit with a classic finish that's pretty rare. If you don't want to spend money on them, don't get rid of them and keep them in the family until someone wants to take care of them!

thanks bo, i do have all intention of restoring this kit by replacing the missing pieces. so far i figured it is gonna cost me somewhere round 500$ to do so. plan to do 1 piece at a time. like i said a bit ago, they are not going anywhere, i have already gave them to my grandson, he is only three so still mine til he learns to play and can appreciate them as i do. and if he don't then got another grandson on the way who might, either way they are staying in the family.
i just am trying to find out as much info as i can to confirm what i was told about them.