A little newbie forum Montreal...
First I'm sorry for my (sometimes^^) bad english, and may you will see many errors cause I just returned forum an intense drumcamp and I'm so tired... ;)
So, i'm Jasbat, a young drummer of 15 years old. I was starting to play drums 4 years ago, when my dad gimme a nice TD-9 with a seat and a cool DW 4000 bass drum pedal at the age of 11.
But I had the rythm feeling before that...
Then I get some snare drums, sticks and brushes, hardware etc... but I don't have any complete acoustic drumset by now.
I already have :
- Roland TD-9 (not upgraded and I don't already planned something about it^^)
- PDP natural wood hoops (SX series) in maple, 14x6
- Sick Gretsch catalina elite Piccolo in maple, 13x4
- Brushe's favorite snare... a 50's no-name one in metal, probably steel... :D
- Zildjian 70's Avedis, 21'' ride and 13'' hats... LOVE...
- Yamaha cymbal and hats stands, Gibraltar snare stand, DW 4000 pedal
Hopefully, I practice on acoustic drums with my personnal teacher and I can carry an hi-hat, a snare and a bass-drum pedal with in a case...
And I transform the case into a bass drum to play on the street! :D
My favorites drummer are :
- Jeff Porcaro
- Aaron Spears (and his SOOOO sick signature sticks!!! <3)
- Bernard Purdie
- Mitch Mitchell
- Papa jo Jones
... and many, many more^^...
My drumcamp's teacher just get endorsed by Pearl for free material and he will give free pass for the Montreal's Drumfest for each of is students! *Edit : Profanity go out of the way, sorry...*
Last edited by Jasbat; 07-23-2012 at 12:08 AM.