View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Default Re: How do you tell your frontman that we dont want him anymore?

So, we ripped the bandaid off last night. It was just as bad as we all thought...Todd overreacted, just as I thought he was going too. Threatened to go trash all of our gear(including the other bands stuff that we share the room with). We have been contact with our landlord already, and his name is being removed from the lease agreement. Im purchasing a latch lock with a combo lock to put on the room. Of course, he was drunk while telling him that we're done, so he started flipping out. Instead of arguing with him, I told him I would call him tomorrow(which is today)and explain because I wasnt wasting my time trying to argue and fight when he was drunk.
He knew why we were upset with him. He knows that hes been going down the spiral. I told him last night if hes got so many problems, then step back. Noone is going to look down at him for taking a break and figuring your own personal demons out. He wouldnt hear of it. Just kept talking crap that this was HIS band and that hes already got people lined up to play with him and everything else. I just bascially shook my head and said whatever. I wasnt about to get into a pissing match with someone like him. I just cant wait til this week is over, and have all this crap behind me so I can move on with my life, and prepare for the birth of my son. Thanks everyone who offered their advice....it was greatly appreciated.