View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:41 AM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Not new to Drummerworld, but I never did this so here it goes, lol.

Real name - Matthew Davis
Age - 18
How long have you been playing - full kit-since 1996
Origin of user name - Nickname and birthday
Your top drummer - Chris Coleman
Make of drumkit - PDP M5
Make of cymbal - Sabian 14" AA hats, Zildjian A Custom 14" fast crash, 16" crash, and 20" ride, Zildjian A 10" splash, Zildjian 16" Platinum crash
Where do you practice - Church
Are you in a band - Praise Band at Church
Do you play covers or originals - I play church songs, lol. Sometimes we meet to just jam though.
What style of music - Gospel, Alternative, R&B, and Hip-Hop(a blend of those, but at times certain ones are more noticeable)
Favourite take out food - I don't really order take out, but when I do, I prefer Subway. Stay fresh my friends.
What country do you live in - USA
One really odd fact about yourself - I can move the pinky toe on my right foot independantly of the others crazy well.
How did you start drumming - Sadly, never had lessons in my life. Before I could walk, I would get into my mom's kitchen cabinets and pull out the pots and pans to play drums on them. My parents decided to get me a Little Tikes drum for my first birthday. I got a full junior kit when I was 3. I played in front of about 600 people at the age of 3 for a children's choir, and I was scared out of my mind, lol. Became a regular drummer at my church at 6, and became the main drummer at 13.