DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Thought you might like to ----- (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87111)

keep it simple 02-08-2012 06:40 PM

Thought you might like to -----
 
1 Attachment(s)
have a laugh at our new sound man ad :)

MikeM 02-08-2012 06:42 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
That's awesome! So refreshing to see that much truth in advertising - and with a great sense of humor to boot! Rest assured that anyone responding to that ad will likely be a good fit.

sticks4drums 02-08-2012 07:04 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
If I lived closer, I would take the job for free, just to have some fun with the settings! :)

DrumEatDrum 02-08-2012 09:15 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Hahaha...

that's great Andy!

Bo Eder 02-08-2012 09:32 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
That's awesome! So does this mean I don't get to mix if I suddenly show up in your neck of the woods for a summer vacation? You should have all the no-experience guys lined up!

Mad About Drums 02-08-2012 10:07 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Wow Andy, you've put only one contact number in that advert... bad idea!!! you'll have to do anything else but answering that phone 24/7 as soon as the ad's out, have you still got time to add, or even better to change the contact number so your guitarist gets the calls? (mmmh... sweet revenge)

I don't have any of the preferencial listed for a prospectful interview, but I was a fully qualified chef, does that give me some preference? You would sound pretty bad, but on the other hands, the food will be good while on tour, what's says you... :))

Pollyanna 02-08-2012 10:30 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Nice work, Andy :)

Hmm, the description on your poster sounds like my current caring job ...

keep it simple 02-09-2012 10:02 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 956857)
Nice work, Andy :)

Hmm, the description on your poster sounds like my current caring job ...

Awe, that's not good Pol, but I know exactly where you're coming from :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad About Drums (Post 956849)
I was a fully qualified chef, does that give me some preference?

Absolutely Henri, the job's yours!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo Eder (Post 956835)
That's awesome! So does this mean I don't get to mix if I suddenly show up in your neck of the woods for a summer vacation?

If that's ok with Henri, yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeM (Post 956767)
Rest assured that anyone responding to that ad will likely be a good fit.

Good point Mike. There's no complaining about the conditions after they take the job. Something to be said for brutal honesty :)

Mad About Drums 02-09-2012 10:37 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keep it simple (Post 957368)
If that's ok with Henri, yes!

Didn't Bo tell you? Mo (Bo's avatar) is coming with him for the vacation, do I still have the last word on the hiring between Bo and I...err, do I still have a preferencial attribut, and Bo's better at mixing (cocktails) too... ah, choices eh?

Food for thoughts :)

keep it simple 02-09-2012 11:13 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad About Drums (Post 957400)
Didn't Bo tell you? Mo (Bo's avatar) is coming with him for the vacation, do I still have the last word on the hiring between Bo and I...err, do I still have a preferencial attribut, and Bo's better at mixing (cocktails) too... ah, choices eh?

Food for thoughts :)

I seriously doubt Bo will be concentrating on the music if Mo's there. Come to think of it, nor will I. Perhaps I should take Sticks up on his offer after all. That way I could blame him for the inevitable train crash that would ensue when Mo starts dancing, just like this guy here :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKTMYbRC0g Oooooo, the bounce :) :) :)

Mad About Drums 02-09-2012 11:29 PM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keep it simple (Post 957430)
just like this guy here :)

What guy? all I could see it's a lovely brunette dancing through the whole song :)

BTW, KIS fill @ 1:52 = Nice, me likey very much :)

keep it simple 02-10-2012 08:39 AM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad About Drums (Post 957443)
What guy? all I could see it's a lovely brunette dancing through the whole song :)

BTW, KIS fill @ 1:52 = Nice, me likey very much :)

Yes, & boy was she worth the climb, all 2 Metres of her?

As for 1:52, I'm tired & can't think of anything else end of the night fill, you're easily pleased Henri :)

Mad About Drums 02-10-2012 09:32 AM

Re: Thought you might like to -----
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keep it simple (Post 957645)
As for 1:52, I'm tired & can't think of anything else end of the night fill, you're easily pleased Henri :)

Considering who's dancing 2 meters in front of you, I thought it was very good, I'm sure I would have missed the transition... :)

As for the guy bouncing... he was very pleased with your drumming too, lol :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com