DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Phil Rudd fined (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73463)

Ian Williams 03-14-2011 03:51 AM

Phil Rudd fined
 
1 Attachment(s)
Old' Phil Rudd - AC/DC drummer, was caught with his pants down and fined for drug possesion.

Check:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10691311

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10691609

daredrummer 03-14-2011 06:12 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
$250, how pathetic. People with money can get out of anything.

Nodiggie 03-14-2011 06:22 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 813991)
$250, how pathetic. People with money can get out of anything.

And off duty police officers as we all witnessed here locally. DUI for an off duty officer who was in her patrol car took out some fences and smashed the front end of the car. Was taken to the local station and then released. No confirmation of blood alcohol level or a test for that matter. If it were you or I we would still be sitting in County waiting to stand tall in front of The Man.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...cal&id=7991008

Pocket-full-of-gold 03-14-2011 06:23 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
"It's only Rock 'N' Roll......but I like it!!!!"

So he got busted with some pot......must be a REAL criminal then. I learned a long time ago, not to stand in a glass house with a boulder in my hands.

"There but for the grace of god, go many."

Ian Williams 03-14-2011 02:13 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
...and justice for all! The strong arm of the law applies for some people and others not!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Nodiggie (Post 813998)
And off duty police officers as we all witnessed here locally. DUI for an off duty officer who was in her patrol car took out some fences and smashed the front end of the car. Was taken to the local station and then released. No confirmation of blood alcohol level or a test for that matter. If it were you or I we would still be sitting in County waiting to stand tall in front of The Man.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...cal&id=7991008


Ian Williams 03-14-2011 02:24 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Yeah! You never know is easy to be blamed and to pay the sins of others!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold (Post 814000)
"It's only Rock 'N' Roll......but I like it!!!!"

So he got busted with some pot......must be a REAL criminal then. I learned a long time ago, not to stand in a glass house with a boulder in my hands.

"There but for the grace of god, go many."


Pollyanna 03-14-2011 02:26 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Talk about an understatement ... 25 grams of pot deemed "the lower levels of criminality". I'd call it a microscopic level of "criminality".

Meanwhile, the judge, police and court staff go home and have a few beers or a spot of wine with dinner.

The law is an ass. The sooner the law gets out of people's private lives and stops wasting time with nonsense like this, the better.

Hellwyck 03-14-2011 02:36 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
A bag of weed and he was done dirt cheap


(see what I did there?)

inneedofgrace 03-14-2011 02:58 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
I find it strange that he is still smoking pot at his age.

brady 03-14-2011 03:04 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellwyck (Post 814092)
A bag of weed and he was done dirt cheap


(see what I did there?)

http://instantrimshot.com/


---------------------------

Ian Williams 03-14-2011 03:33 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
or having a free big smoke with Phil's pot bag nailed down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814090)
Meanwhile, the judge, police and court staff go home and have a few beers or a spot of wine with dinner.
.


Hellwyck 03-14-2011 04:21 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inneedofgrace (Post 814100)
I find it strange that he is still smoking pot at his age.

Why is that strange?

Is there an age limit for the medicinal effects of herb?

Jim Mattingly 03-14-2011 04:38 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
The last statement of the press release really cracked me up (Playing Russian Roulette With The Law), give me a break. I personally believe in the legalization of it, my only problem with legalizing it here in the states would be the fact that the government would then be involved in the regulation of it and eventually screw it all up like everything else they touch. I personally no longer smoke and have not for many, many years, however, I certainly do not have a problem with someone burning one every now and then for their own personal use. To me it is like alcohol, done in moderation, I don't believe is an issue. I hope the conviction will not prevent him from entering certain countries. I had my AC/DC cover days and still like rockin out to them when the time is right. We still get the hot girls requesting a good Dirty Deeds cover, hard to sometimes turn it down when a lit hotty on the dance floor is requesting that.

keep it simple 03-14-2011 04:53 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814090)
The law is an ass. The sooner the law gets out of people's private lives and stops wasting time with nonsense like this, the better.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Queen Victoria used to use it for her period pains, & I don't hear anyone accusing her of being at the lr end of criminal activity!

25 grams, oh please. He was obviously running drugs in his boat & looking to supply half the nation. And why did they search his boat anyhow, I can just picture the court scene: "Mr. Rudd's boat was observed listing heavily to the port side due to this huge haul of herbal evil". So who was on a fishing trip, Rudd (excuse the pun), or the police?

zambizzi 03-14-2011 05:07 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814090)
The law is an ass. The sooner the law gets out of people's private lives and stops wasting time with nonsense like this, the better.

We don't always agree, Pol, but this is great. ;)

larryace 03-14-2011 05:55 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote from the article:

Mrs Paterson said the cannabis was not there by accident and when someone chose to play "Russian roulette" with the law then they should be prepared to face the consequences.

So they are comparing that law to a gun, which kills.

That is not hypocritical at all. Good thing because I despise hypocrites.

Ian Williams 03-14-2011 07:26 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Phil, mate! pull the plug on Kiwi-land and let it sink...;-) It seems that the police put up on a good show on you!

Pollyanna 03-14-2011 08:56 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian Williams (Post 814199)
Phil, mate! pull the plug on Kiwi-land and let it sink...;-) It seems that the police put up on a good show on you!

Ian, it's weird. The Kiwis are normally the most relaxed, informal people you'll ever meet. This incident is sooo at odds with the impression I had when I holidayed there.

The stupidity of this bust amazes me. Think of the money spent in prosecuting this case ... police wages, clerical staff, the magistrate, court admin, records, IT ... thousands. All to bust a harmless old rock star who likes to chill with a bit of herb. The losers - Phil and the NZ taxpayer. The winners - the cop, the lawyers, the court staff (who get easy money for a low pressure non-issue), journalists and proselytising politicians. Funny thing, whenever you do these sums, lawyers, journalists and politicians always seem to be in the winners column.

I don't really favour official legalisation for the same reason as Jim mentioned - better to be a laissez faire "prohibition".

Vince, I'd better stop now or people won't be able to tell us apart :)

INOG, not sure how old you are but I can vouch for the fact that people over 50 like to enjoy themselves too.

daredrummer 03-15-2011 07:03 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814090)
Talk about an understatement ... 25 grams of pot deemed "the lower levels of criminality". I'd call it a microscopic level of "criminality".

Meanwhile, the judge, police and court staff go home and have a few beers or a spot of wine with dinner.

The law is an ass. The sooner the law gets out of people's private lives and stops wasting time with nonsense like this, the better.

While it may seem minor Pol, things like this can go a lot father than you think.

Say there's a 15 year old drummer who's idol was Phil. He found out Phil had been caught for possession of drugs, and he loses faith in his idol. Could even cause him to stop drumming.

Or it could have a even worse effect. Maybe the 15 year old kid thinks, "Hey Phil Rudd is an awesome drummer, and he smokes pot, so why shouldn't I?"

Fact is it's illegal, and it's illegal for a reason. It creates bad health, promotes a bad influence, and can harm other people physically as well. Now I realize 25 grams isn't a lot, so the third statement is probably irrelevant, but it doesn't matter if it's 1 gram or 1000, it's against the law and he was rightly punished.

Pocket-full-of-gold 03-15-2011 07:09 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814431)
While it may seem minor Pol, things like this can go a lot father than you think.

Say there's a 15 year old drummer who's idol was Phil. He found out Phil had been caught for possession of drugs, and he loses faith in his idol. Could even cause him to stop drumming.

Or it could have a even worse effect. Maybe the 15 year old kid thinks, "Hey Phil Rudd is an awesome drummer, and he smokes pot, so why shouldn't I?"

Fact is it's illegal, and it's illegal for a reason. It creates bad health, promotes a bad influence, and can harm other people physically as well. Now I realize 25 grams isn't a lot, so the third statement is probably irrelevant, but it doesn't matter if it's 1 gram or 1000, it's against the law and he was rightly punished.

What if a young drummer sees his idol booked for travelling at 65 in a 60 zone? Speeding is illegal too.

If this scenario promted a young drummer to "give up" or to think "hey speeding (pot, whatever you choose) is cool, I think I'll do it too", then I'd argue that the young drummer has a lot more to worry about than paying a fine.

These guys play music mate, that doesn't automatically make them a role model.

My musical "idols" died of drug and alcohol overdoses, blew up hotel rooms, smashed tv's, drove Rolls Royces into swimming pools, slept with underage women 6 at a time.....the list goes on and on. I've never been prompted to follow their lead nor have I wanted to give up disheartened because of it.

daredrummer 03-15-2011 07:51 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold (Post 814434)
What if a young drummer sees his idol booked for travelling at 65 in a 60 zone? Speeding is illegal too.

If this scenario promted a young drummer to "give up" or to think "hey speeding (pot, whatever you choose) is cool, I think I'll do it too", then I'd argue that the young drummer has a lot more to worry about than paying a fine.

These guys play music mate, that doesn't automatically make them a role model.

My musical "idols" died of drug and alcohol overdoses, blew up hotel rooms, smashed tv's, drove Rolls Royces into swimming pools, slept with underage women 6 at a time.....the list goes on and on. I've never been prompted to follow their lead nor have I wanted to give up disheartened because of it.

Obvioulsy the fine is not the worry, the worry is a teen doing drugs.

And most teens will probably blow this one off too. Unfortunately there are millions of teens who aren't quite as stable as you or me, and those are the one that this impacts.
Besides, I was merely giving a scenario of what could happen. I've got no proof that it did. That's beside the point though. There's laws for a reason, and they should be followed. Sure we all speed now and then, but think of all the accidents caused by speeding. Think of all the deaths caused by drugs. They don't just make up these laws to piss people off.

Hercules 03-15-2011 07:58 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold (Post 814000)
"It's only Rock 'N' Roll......but I like it!!!!"

So he got busted with some pot......must be a REAL criminal then.

Haven't you seen the film "Reefer Madness" - that's what'll happen to you if you touch that stuff sonny!! You'll become a hop-head and it will lead to being a crack addict and then you'll become a prostitute!!! That seriously addictive and...... ahhh what a bunch of wallies!!!!!

IDDrummer 03-15-2011 08:00 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814442)
Obvioulsy the fine is not the worry, the worry is a teen doing drugs.

And most teens will probably blow this one off too. Unfortunately there are millions of teens who aren't quite as stable as you or me, and those are the one that this impacts.
Besides, I was merely giving a scenario of what could happen. I've got no proof that it did. That's beside the point though. There's laws for a reason, and they should be followed. Sure we all speed now and then, but think of all the accidents caused by speeding. Think of all the deaths caused by drugs. They don't just make up these laws to piss people off.

No, they make laws for a variety of reasons, one of which is to enforce morality. I, for one, would prefer to decide for myself. If a kid is properly parented, Phil Rudd's behavior isn't likely to have much impact on him. If a kid isn't properly parented, Phil Rudd's behavior isn't likely to have much impact on him.

I would just as soon people leave their laws off of my life, and I will take care of my own.

Pollyanna 03-15-2011 09:18 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814442)
Obvioulsy the fine is not the worry, the worry is a teen doing drugs.

I'd be more worried about teens overdoing alcohol than pot. It's a much harder drug. Every now and then you get some study linking abuse of pot to mental illness. Hello? If you abuse ANYTHING it wrecks you - including food and water. For some reason society has difficulty parsing use and abuse. It's a pretty simple concept - be moderate in whatever you do.

I see no good reason for prohibition. It lines the pockets of organised crime, keeps the gaols full, pushes people seeking to enjoy the perfectly natural act of changing their mental state towards the underworld, unnecessarily ruins reputations and inhibits employment and travel opportunities, all while utterly failing in its objective. How long has the war on drugs been going? Decades. How much effect has it had? Nil - things are worse. How much does it cost us? Billions. How many young people die through unregulated supply (dirty or overly pure drugs)? Many.

Mind you, regulation instead of prohibition would probably cause economic hardship in Mexico and Colombia, although at least police and politicians might have a little more freedom to do their jobs without being killed.

Phil's conviction is a hideous waste of taxpayer's money for no good reason.

Fishbones 03-15-2011 11:44 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814453)
Phil's conviction is a hideous waste of taxpayer's money for no good reason.

+So many I can't even represent it numerically.

inneedofgrace 03-15-2011 03:06 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellwyck (Post 814124)
Why is that strange?

Is there an age limit for the medicinal effects of herb?

Where does it say he was using it for medicinal use? The only thing I read was:

Quote:

Witschke told police it was for his personal use.

larryace 03-15-2011 03:30 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IDDrummer (Post 814445)
No, they make laws for a variety of reasons, one of which is to enforce morality.

Morality is the cloak that this law is hidden behind. The real reason for that particular law boils down to what else...money.

If that plant were legalized, all the pharmaceutical, tobacco, alcohol, chemical, and wood and cotton fiber producing companies would be QUAKING IN THEIR BOOTS at the prospect of lost profits. We think the government is there for us, when they are all secretly laughing because we are actually supporting them, but have no control over them. Democracy is an illusion in many important ways. We allow our governments to operate like this because most people still trust that their governments have the masses best interest at heart. The sooner the masses of the world realize that the governments of the world are milking us like cash cows, the sooner we can throw off the old guard and attempt to forge better leadership.

IDDrummer 03-15-2011 04:08 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
I understand your point there Larry, and in some cases I agree. A current example here in Idaho - there is a push to make tobacco leaf wrappers (like cigars are wrapped with) illegal because kids are using them to roll joints, and nobody actually uses them to make cigars. (Official spin, not my idea) So, who brought this new, horrible menace to the attention of the legislature? Representatives of the CIGAR industry. OF COURSE they don't want people to make their own cigars! I think this is a good example of what you are talking about.

But I'm not sure I agree when it comes to the initial criminalization of pot. Seems to me they would have just taxed the crap out of it for the maximum cash cow effect. But I wasn't there, and it's hard to say what lobbies held sway back then, and who was busy protecting their own interests..

keep it simple 03-15-2011 04:26 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IDDrummer (Post 814445)
No, they make laws for a variety of reasons, one of which is to enforce morality.

Does that include the laws that mandate the fitting of safety catches on cigarette lighters but regards the compulsory fitting of safety catches on guns as "unconstitutional"?

GRUNTERSDAD 03-15-2011 04:28 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
And justice for all...all of whom can afford it.

Ian Williams 03-15-2011 07:59 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Polly, it amazes me as well.

This some sort of blow out scandal on a old lowly drummer who wants to get relaxed on his personal boat. Phil has contributed so much in investing money in NZ, a helicopter company in place, employees working for him and so on.

It's always the working class being hurted day by day, by any means. While the white collar delinquents are living in luxury, debauchery, drug dealing and running wild. Where is the law or that law?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollyanna (Post 814234)
Ian, it's weird. The Kiwis are normally the most relaxed, informal people you'll ever meet. This incident is sooo at odds with the impression I had when I holidayed there.

The stupidity of this bust amazes me. Think of the money spent in prosecuting this case ... police wages, clerical staff, the magistrate, court admin, records, IT ... thousands. All to bust a harmless old rock star who likes to chill with a bit of herb. The losers - Phil and the NZ taxpayer. The winners - the cop, the lawyers, the court staff (who get easy money for a low pressure non-issue), journalists and proselytising politicians. Funny thing, whenever you do these sums, lawyers, journalists and politicians always seem to be in the winners column.

I don't really favour official legalisation for the same reason as Jim mentioned - better to be a laissez faire "prohibition".

Vince, I'd better stop now or people won't be able to tell us apart :)

INOG, not sure how old you are but I can vouch for the fact that people over 50 like to enjoy themselves too.


Deathmetalconga 03-15-2011 10:12 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 813991)
$250, how pathetic. People with money can get out of anything.

Police searched is private property and found less than an ounce of weed. While I don't think weed should be legal, this sounds like a fair penalty. He wasn't selling it, providing it to minors, using it around minors or operating a car under the influence.

Deathmetalconga 03-15-2011 10:15 PM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814431)
While it may seem minor Pol, things like this can go a lot father than you think.

Say there's a 15 year old drummer who's idol was Phil. He found out Phil had been caught for possession of drugs, and he loses faith in his idol. Could even cause him to stop drumming.

Or it could have a even worse effect. Maybe the 15 year old kid thinks, "Hey Phil Rudd is an awesome drummer, and he smokes pot, so why shouldn't I?"

Fact is it's illegal, and it's illegal for a reason. It creates bad health, promotes a bad influence, and can harm other people physically as well. Now I realize 25 grams isn't a lot, so the third statement is probably irrelevant, but it doesn't matter if it's 1 gram or 1000, it's against the law and he was rightly punished.

"Like"
202020202020202020

daredrummer 03-16-2011 01:27 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathmetalconga (Post 814647)
Police searched is private property and found less than an ounce of weed. While I don't think weed should be legal, this sounds like a fair penalty. He wasn't selling it, providing it to minors, using it around minors or operating a car under the influence.

Yeah, missed the 25 grams there, so fair penalty, but there still needed to be one.

Pol, I'm sorry, I totally fail to see your point on no prohibition on pot (or other drugs). In an ideal world, there would be no drugs (other than use for medical purposes) would there not? There are plenty of other things for people to enjoy themselves with, that aren't a risk to there selves and the rest of society. One might say a positive aspect of drugs is releases stress, passes the time, enjoyable. While this may be true, there are hundreds of other things you can do to satisfy these needs.
Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world. Drug abuse exists all over the world and it kills millions of people. As stated above, drugs are not needed to live your life. The law prevents drug abuse the best they can. Sure it costs money. But think about if there was no law against drugs. Drug abuse and deaths would rise. There's no denying that.
As for the drug war, I agree, it's a lost cause. But the law is still needed.

We could go on weeks arguing, but we'd get nowhere. I'll leave it at this.

MikeM 03-16-2011 01:46 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814431)
While it may seem minor Pol, things like this can go a lot father than you think.

Say there's a 15 year old drummer who's idol was Phil. He found out Phil had been caught for possession of drugs, and he loses faith in his idol. Could even cause him to stop drumming.

Or it could have a even worse effect. Maybe the 15 year old kid thinks, "Hey Phil Rudd is an awesome drummer, and he smokes pot, so why shouldn't I?"

Fact is it's illegal, and it's illegal for a reason. It creates bad health, promotes a bad influence, and can harm other people physically as well. Now I realize 25 grams isn't a lot, so the third statement is probably irrelevant, but it doesn't matter if it's 1 gram or 1000, it's against the law and he was rightly punished.

--> Two thumbs down icon <--

I remember when I was an impressionable youngster and Paul McCartney got busted for smuggling weed into Japan with Wings. 30 some years later, I'm still playing music and The Beatles are still one of my uber all-time favorite bands. Of course, indulgence avoidance isn't one of my strong suits, but I've got a spotless driving, employment, and police record, so it's as Polly pointed out; moderation in all things.

Deathmetalconga 03-16-2011 02:01 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814756)
Yeah, missed the 25 grams there, so fair penalty, but there still needed to be one.

Pol, I'm sorry, I totally fail to see your point on no prohibition on pot (or other drugs). In an ideal world, there would be no drugs (other than use for medical purposes) would there not? There are plenty of other things for people to enjoy themselves with, that aren't a risk to there selves and the rest of society. One might say a positive aspect of drugs is releases stress, passes the time, enjoyable. While this may be true, there are hundreds of other things you can do to satisfy these needs.
Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world. Drug abuse exists all over the world and it kills millions of people. As stated above, drugs are not needed to live your life. The law prevents drug abuse the best they can. Sure it costs money. But think about if there was no law against drugs. Drug abuse and deaths would rise. There's no denying that.
As for the drug war, I agree, it's a lost cause. But the law is still needed.

We could go on weeks arguing, but we'd get nowhere. I'll leave it at this.

There is a hierarchy of illegal drugs and weed is near the bottom. As long as an adult is doing it in private and not putting anyone else at risk, I'm willing to look the other way. I'm surprised the government there would spend this much time and money to bust someone for such a minor offense. I'd assume they have more pressing crimes.

Be that as it may, the law is the law and I think the penalty in this case is about right.

Hercules 03-16-2011 02:31 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Sorry my friend, I can't leave it at that.......

"Drug abuse exists all over the world and it kills millions of people."
- yes indeed - and it is the legal drugs (tobacco and alcohol) that account for the vast majority of these.

"The law prevents drug abuse the best they can."
- no - the law simply put money in the pockets of the "legal drug" pushers and the ambulance chasers (read lawyers, cops and judges)

"As for the drug war, I agree, it's a lost cause. But the law is still needed."
- never - laws are just evil misnomers created by lawyers

"But think about if there was no law against drugs. Drug abuse and deaths would rise. There's no denying that."
- assumption and fear mongering - don't believe it

Pollyanna 03-16-2011 03:36 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Whatever, it's all theoretical. I'm pretty sure that organised crime bosses have nothing to fear - I can't see anyone interfering with their prohibition cash cow for many years to come.

It would be interesting to know the extent to which their agents have manipulated public opinion to maintain the status quo. The logic behind prohibition - as opposed to a public health approach - is so spurious that you'd think it indefensible, but the massively flawed arguments remain entenched.

daredrummer 03-16-2011 06:17 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
By the way hope I didn't offend anybody or anything, not my intention. Just voicing my opinion.

Pocket-full-of-gold 03-16-2011 06:27 AM

Re: Phil Rudd fined
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by daredrummer (Post 814841)
By the way hope I didn't offend anybody or anything, not my intention. Just voicing my opinion.

Not at all my friend. One of the truely great things about this place is the opinions of others......whether I agree with them or not. :-)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com