DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What SHOULD you be doing right now? (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66881)

AnOasis 09-14-2010 10:19 PM

What SHOULD you be doing right now?

If you asked my boss, I should be updating our database, getting ready to go out of town tomorrow, anything but being on the Drummerworld forum .... But, if you ask me, I should be at home practicing John Riley material and playing a three hour show tonight :) I've GOT to get more work done!

azrae1l 09-15-2010 05:40 AM

Re: What SHOULD you be doing right now?

huh, i'm supossed to be workign too. but i guess this is what they get for giving me a days work that only takes me 30 minutes and a computer with internet access....

Woz.275 09-15-2010 08:47 PM

i should be putting a song on what are you listerning to right now.

so of i go to do.

brady 09-15-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azrae1l (Post 744739)
huh, i'm supossed to be workign too. but i guess this is what they get for giving me a days work that only takes me 30 minutes and a computer with internet access....

Same here. I just completed the little bit of work I had to do today. (Thank you, idiots who cut 3 LAN cables...) I'm off the rest of the week and am rapidly losing motivation to do any more work.

Hercules 09-16-2010 12:22 AM

yes..... work, the day job... :-( Better than being in a coal mine though.

azrae1l 09-16-2010 01:41 AM

again at work, my 30 minutes of work was done 2 hours ago and i still have another 5 hours to kill. if this computer had a dvd drive i'd bring movies, but alass it does not, can't get youtube either....

if i didn't need the constant paycheck, i'd go ask my boss why i even work here.....

Ian Williams 09-16-2010 01:42 AM

Smoking a cigar and tasting a cup of red wine.

zildjank09 09-16-2010 10:34 PM

I should be looking on the web for a project for my best mate, but had to keep up to date on here as well as wacthing a bit of tv at the same time.
Just come across a new music channel.. Good music.

Woz.275 09-18-2010 09:53 PM

should be practising for a gig next saturday, but am watching a doc on phill collins itv1.

KBadd 09-18-2010 10:08 PM

Since I already practiced the kit, made my wife breakfast, spoke to my mother in law on the phone, worked my a$$ off all week in California (I live in Florida), completed a workout, hydrated some dried mushrooms....the cooking kind, prepped the steak & onion etc for the bbq tonite...........................................I should be right here doing nothing. Great!!

Band rehearsal tomorrow for the big gig next Saturday in Miami----7 live music acts plus my band. Nice Saturday, enjoy!

Bo Eder 09-18-2010 10:45 PM

I need to be packing up the kit for a gig tonight in Hollywood. Call time is 5PM. I hate the fact that traffic on a Saturday going into the city is just as bad as it is during the week when everyone is commuting in to their jobs. Grr.....

gusty 09-19-2010 08:54 AM

Most of the forum would answer 'practise'. Me too. I'm off, shedding time.

Migaluch 09-20-2010 05:11 AM

Homework. I'm procrastinating right now. Wish me luck!

harryconway 09-20-2010 08:15 AM

Worrying about tomato sauce .... chunky ... or smooth.

AnOasis 09-20-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harryconway (Post 746618)
Worrying about tomato sauce .... chunky ... or smooth.

Awesome. i'd say chunky for sure.