DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Devo returns (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59180)

Ian Williams 02-24-2010 02:53 AM

Devo returns
 
1 Attachment(s)
Check "de-evolution" message:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/...iref=allsearch

bobdadruma 02-24-2010 03:31 AM

Re: Devo returns
 
Interesting Ian. I kind of laughed at Devo back in the day. They were an amusing band.

DrumEatDrum 02-24-2010 03:52 AM

Re: Devo returns
 
Not really a "return" given they've been touring and and off for years now.

Ian Williams 02-24-2010 04:27 PM

Re: Devo returns
 
Very well Bob, crack that whip!!!...and whip it good, :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobdadruma (Post 668875)
Interesting Ian. I kind of laughed at Devo back in the day. They were an amusing band.


shakey64 02-25-2010 10:56 PM

Re: Devo returns
 
thanks for the link. When they came out....late 70's /early 80's...we used to make fun of them ...with the hats and all. Then I heard some album and was impressed. I went out and bought FREEDOM OF CHOICE..and was cool album. Definately ahead of their time back them. Will check thier stuff out.

Ian Williams 02-26-2010 12:40 AM

Re: Devo returns
 
Mate, you have made an excellent choice, picking up that album. Another one I like is
"New Traditionalists" and "Oh No!, It's Devo".

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakey64 (Post 669766)
thanks for the link. When they came out....late 70's /early 80's...we used to make fun of them ...with the hats and all. Then I heard some album and was impressed. I went out and bought FREEDOM OF CHOICE..and was cool album. Definately ahead of their time back them. Will check thier stuff out.


kelly7898 03-15-2010 04:42 PM

Re: Devo returns
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian Williams (Post 668857)

Such a very amazing link!
Thank you for the post.

Ian Williams 03-15-2010 06:59 PM

Re: Devo returns
 
Your welcome, mate. My pleasure - enjoy it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly7898 (Post 676451)
Such a very amazing link!
Thank you for the post.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com