DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Paul McCartney is gonna marry again??? (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57415)

wy yung 01-13-2010 03:44 AM

Paul McCartney is gonna marry again???

A glutton for punishment.

Paul seriously, just buy her a mansion, a few cars a holiday house and give her money and the keys and save yourself 5 years.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/peop...0113-m5fh.html

Pocket-full-of-gold 01-13-2010 03:48 AM

Re: Paul McCartney is gonna marry again???

We were just discussing that this morning......gave me a good giggle. Talk about once bitten twice stupid!!

Pollyanna 01-13-2010 07:54 AM

At least this one's a heiress so she has less need to plunder his wealth post-divorce. She might only ask for $20 million for five years of childless marriage. Bargain!

JarodMaybern 01-13-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold (Post 652159)
Talk about once bitten twice stupid!!

I'd put money on him getting a pre-nup this time around. or maybe he really his "once bitten twice stupid"

I wish the best for him though, hopefully he didn't stumble on a gold digger again. Something about her strikes me in a suspicious manner in that picture though....lol

Big_Philly 01-13-2010 12:55 PM

Celebrity marriages... they never last. Just some more entertainment for the masses.

It's hard to keep a marriage stable when you don't get your ego checked at regular intervals.

Skulmoski 01-13-2010 03:38 PM

Good job Paul! I'm glad you're out with the ladies.

Best wishes

GJS

larryace 01-13-2010 03:44 PM

Isn't it curious that there's only 2 times in your life when you are "pronounced" something.

I now pronounce you man and wife.

He was pronounced dead at 1:36 PM yesterday.

Spooky.

Thaard 01-13-2010 04:39 PM

The last one cost him an arm and a "Leg". See what i did there? Seriously, It's like the one with John Cleese, where he had to go on a tour again, just to afford the last divorce.

GRUNTERSDAD 01-13-2010 08:06 PM

As an employee of a trucking company she will have access to a truck to move all she takes from him in 2 years time.

Strangelove 01-14-2010 10:57 PM

I was kinda hoping he would hook up with Tiger's ex......................

SOGdrummer 01-14-2010 11:01 PM

I actually know Nancy Shevell and her father. She is a good woman and doesn't need Paul's money.

My best wishes to them both.

sufc.loyal 01-14-2010 11:14 PM

I hope see's 'armless, unlike his other wife, who was not very nice and tried to take him to the cleaners

Pollyanna 01-15-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sufc.loyal (Post 652764)
... unlike his other wife, who was not very nice and tried to take him to the cleaners

If $48.7 million is "trying" to take someone to the cleaners I'd be interested to see a fully-fledged cleanout operation!

I can't get my head around how it can be thought that Heather deserved that kind of money. Did she make $48.7m worth of contribution to his wealth - a few brilliant ideas, or wrote a major hit song for him, or she really, really top class job running his business interests?

This kind of apparent parasitism gives a bad name to honest sucker women (like me) who actually think ethics matters, and it can and make it much harder to enter a trusting relationship in middle age when everyone is a divorcee.

SOG, if Nancy isn't likely to play that game then that's good news all-round IMO