DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54151)

wy yung 09-26-2009 08:24 AM

Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
So so happy. No more drumming until Monday. I'm takin' Sunday off and plan to take it easy. I may have a couple of Bloody Mary's down at the harbour and watch the boats pass by.

It's been a good week, loads of students. I was happy to give Polyanna 2 classes this week and see how well Pol's doing on both kit and djembe. Coming along nicely.

Had a great lesson with my 8 year old prodigy. Taught him how to play left foot clave while performing cascara on the kit. He got it. :-)

All my other students are making me proud. It's been a real across the board sort of week. I have had a 5 year old come in after an advanced guy, middle aged next to teenagers etc. One lesson may've been about how to trade fours and then the next is about playing congas. Basics or advanced it stays interesting.

A very productive week.

I LOVE MY JOB!

Moktie 09-26-2009 08:38 AM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Cheers on a productive week, it's always good to have a feeling of accomplishment.

wy yung 09-26-2009 08:39 AM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moktie (Post 616870)
Cheers on a productive week, it's always good to have a feeling of accomplishment.


Thanks mate! I'm loving life.

I'm loving drumming.

Pollyanna 09-26-2009 04:10 PM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Wy, you have an amazing appetite for drumming :)

I think that appetite is a bit underestimated when people talk about talent.

aydee 09-26-2009 04:19 PM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wy yung (Post 616869)
So so happy. No more drumming until Monday. I'm takin' Sunday off and plan to take it easy. I may have a couple of Bloody Mary's down at the harbour and watch the boats pass by. I LOVE MY JOB!

Ok , now I need you & Polly to jointly send me an invite to Sydney and fulfil my dream to see Oz.

The bloody marys at the harbor sound great.. they got nice shrimp? Crayfish?.......mmmm

Have a great weekend, bud.

Pollyanna 09-26-2009 04:36 PM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aydee (Post 616934)
Ok , now I need you & Polly to jointly send me an invite to Sydney and fulfil my dream to see Oz.

The bloody marys at the harbor sound great.. they got nice shrimp? Crayfish?.......mmmm

Have a great weekend, bud.

Sure, come on over! No shrimps here, I'm afraid, but we have prawns :)

wy yung 10-03-2009 03:24 AM

Re: Finished teaching early. YIPPEE!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aydee (Post 616934)
Ok , now I need you & Polly to jointly send me an invite to Sydney and fulfil my dream to see Oz.

The bloody marys at the harbor sound great.. they got nice shrimp? Crayfish?.......mmmm

Have a great weekend, bud.

Come on down! You'll love it. Our lobster is second to none.

Thanks mate!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com