DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Can anybody stand in for me - dep drumming job 24th 25th july (london) (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50848)

NUTHA JASON 06-11-2009 08:12 PM

Can anybody stand in for me - dep drumming job 24th 25th july (london)

i'm away on a trip and my band has the following gigs:

friday 24th and saturday the 25th of july at muswell hill (north london) and reading. It will be paid work but you will need your own kit and transport and a very flexible drumming ability. Here is our set list but i've bolded the songs you are most likely to play ...

50 Ways to leave your lover Paul Simon500 milesProclaimersAbout A GirlNirvanaAeroplaneRHcpAliceSmokeyAlivePearl JamAll about chemistrySemisonicAll Along the WatchtowerJimi HendrixAll day all NightThe KinksAll right nowFreeAll the small thingsBlink 182Always take the weathercrowded houseAmazed by youLonestarAmericaRazorlightAre you gonna be my girlJetAre you gonna go my wayLenny KravitsBaby I love your waysUB40Baby tonightUB40Bad Moon RisinCCRBasket CaseGreendayBetter ManPearl JamBoys Donít CryThe CureBreak on ThroughThe DoorsBreakfast at tiffaniesDeep BlueBrick in the wallPink FloydBroadwayGeorge BensonBrown eyed GirlVan MorrisonCalifornicationRHCpCall me AlPaul SimonCant get enough of your loveBad CompanyCentrefoldJj Giles BandChasing CarsSnow PatrolCocaineDerek and the dominoesCome as you areNirvanaCreepRADIOHEADDakotaStereophonicsDancing in the darkBruce SpringsteinDesireU2Donít Let Me DownBeatlesDonít Dream Itís Over Crowded House.Dreaming of youThe coralDrops from JupiterTrainElvis Aint DeadScouting for girlsEnd of the WorldRemEverything I doBryan AdamsFaithGearge Micheal Fight for your rightBeastie boysFive to OneThe Doorsfly awayLenny KravitsFortunate SonCreedance Clear waterGirls and BoysGood CharlotteGo your own WayFleetwood MacGolden TouchRazorlightHeroEnriqe eglasisHomeMicheal BubleHound DogElvis PresleyHow you remind MeNicklebackI am a beliverThe MonkeysI bet you look good Artic MonkeysI love rock n rollJoan JetI predict ariotkaiser chiefsJack and DianeJohn MellencampJailhouse RockElvis PresleyJohnny be GoodChuck BerryJumping Jack FlashRolling StonesLa BambaRichie ValensLady MaddonaBeatlesLand Down UnderMen at workLet me entertain youRobbie WilliamsLike a Rolling StoneBob DylanLucky ManVerveLucy In the Sky BeatlesMan On The MoonRemMoondanceVan MorrisonMr brightsideThe KillersMr JonesCounting CrowsMy HappinessPowder FingerNo Women no CryBob MarleyOoh lahThe KooksOld Habbits Die HardMick Jagger ( Alfie )OneU2Play that funky musicAverage White BandPride (Name of Love)U2Profit in PeaceOcean Colour SceneProud MaryCreedancePut your hand upReefReally got meThe KinksRedemption SongBob MarleyRoadhouse BluesThe DoorsRocking in The Free worldNiel YoungRockstarNicklebackRun to youBryan AdamsRunnaway TrainSoul AsylumSave Tonight Eagle eyeShooting StarBad CompanySit Down JamesSmells like Teen spiritNirvanaSomebody Bryan AdamsSong 2BlurStand by Me Ben E kingStaring at the SunU2Sultans of SwingDire StraitsSummer of 69Bryan AdamsSuperstitionStevie WonderSweet Child of MineGuns and RosesSweet home Alabama Lynyrd SkynyrdThe Wrong WaySublimeTime of your LifeGreendayTutti FruttiChuck BerryTwist and ShoutBeatlesTwo PrincesSpin DoctorsUnder the BridgeRHCPValerieMark RonsonWalkaboutRHCPWe Will rock YouQueenWhat's my age againblink 182When I come aroundGreendayWhen you were youngThe KillersWhole Lotta LoveLed ZepplinWith or without youU2Zephyr songRHCP

we don't cover the songs exactly (but pretty close) so you need to be a solid jammer who listens to the rest of the band and plays simple and steady.

This could lead to other work for you if you do well. but both these gigs are cool. transport to reading might be possible to arrange if you can make it to kingston.

if you are seriously keen, and having read the above list feel you can cope then apply. there may need to be a practice or two or an audition but there is still time to arrange all that.

email:
jason.grimaldi@live.co.uk

for more details and to apply

jason

Rosco 06-23-2009 03:16 PM

Re: Can anybody stand in for me - dep drumming job 24th 25th july (london)

would've been up for this but have a gig on 25th already...

good luck anyway, hope you're well mate?