DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   ACCEPTED! YES! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49151)

groovemaster_flex 04-17-2009 04:50 AM

ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Just wanted to share with y'all that I've been accepted to York University's Music Performance program for drums :)

It's such a good feeling getting picked by your top choice :)

Deltadrummer 04-17-2009 05:16 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
You rock, dude. Congratualtions and Good Luck!!!

zepplin92 04-17-2009 05:16 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Congrats man, ive been looking at their program you will have to let me know how it goes.

eddiehimself 04-17-2009 11:55 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by groovemaster_flex (Post 565384)
Just wanted to share with y'all that I've been accepted to York University's Music Performance program for drums :)

It's such a good feeling getting picked by your top choice :)

I live near york, it's a nice place y'know. I guess you must be pretty impressed with the uni though if you're coming all the way over here to study at it.

Mediocrefunkybeat 04-17-2009 12:17 PM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Well if it's York in the UK, the War of the Roses have been rekindled on this board, for I am Lancastrian. In terms of University, at least.

eddiehimself 04-17-2009 02:07 PM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mediocrefunkybeat (Post 565458)
Well if it's York in the UK, the War of the Roses have been rekindled on this board, for I am Lancastrian. In terms of University, at least.

in the words of Bernard Thresher from the lancashire hotpots: "there aint no red or whiyte rowse anemore. 'ts all jyust one big pyink floweh!"

They were playing in york, it was a fun night!

2bsticks 04-17-2009 02:15 PM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Congrats and best of luck

Ian Williams 04-17-2009 07:50 PM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
All The Best, and keep drumming.

TheGroceryman 04-18-2009 12:47 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Yea getting picked by your top choice sure is a load off the shoulders. I myself got accepted to New York University. I'm sooooooo excited.

drumhead61 04-18-2009 03:23 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Congrats to Grovemaster_Flex for getting into your top choice as well as The Groceryman I hope you both excel!!!

Ironcobra 04-18-2009 04:34 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
This is York Uni in Toronto, sorry guys, and congrats on making it in.

aydee 04-18-2009 05:53 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGroceryman (Post 565708)
Yea getting picked by your top choice sure is a load off the shoulders. I myself got accepted to New York University. I'm sooooooo excited.


Super! Thats my Alma Mater.!!!

Say hello to Tisch Hall for me. Btw, problem with NYU is that you are surrounded with some of the best music clubs in the world. Gotta fight the temptation really really hard and get some studying in..


and congrats GMF.

eddiehimself 04-18-2009 11:31 AM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironcobra (Post 565747)
This is York Uni in Toronto, sorry guys, and congrats on making it in.

I hate it when this happens, i remember seeing "band members in Hull" and thinking YES! Then i realised the guy ment "hull, ON" which was a bit dissapointing.

TheGroceryman 04-18-2009 11:02 PM

Re: ACCEPTED! YES!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aydee (Post 565769)
Super! Thats my Alma Mater.!!!

Say hello to Tisch Hall for me. Btw, problem with NYU is that you are surrounded with some of the best music clubs in the world. Gotta fight the temptation really really hard and get some studying in..


and congrats GMF.

I'm gonna be going to the vanguard, the blue note, and the birdland jazz clubs soooo friggin much.... ahhhhhh its gon' be saweet.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com