DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Your Gear (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   13" & 16" Mini kick (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45918)

wonder1 01-07-2009 02:45 AM

13" & 16" Mini kick
 
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_0930.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_0929.jpg
Here's my 16" & 13" mini kick!

drozzy 01-07-2009 03:10 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Very nice, any reason for the wood backing in terms of changing the sound/depth.tone?

Tom Sawyer 01-07-2009 03:13 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Strange stuff. I'd like to hear how that sounds. Samples?

wonder1 01-08-2009 01:53 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drozzy (Post 524362)
Very nice, any reason for the wood backing in terms of changing the sound/depth.tone?

Thanks!as for the sound(for me)there's no much change.At first I though the "wooden-Front-Head" will effect the kick's sound!!so fat we try it in studio/out door gigs.it still sound like those Mini-Kick.I do find it more "tigh"&"punchy".I like the 13" alot.It sound real good in small room!

wonder1 01-08-2009 01:54 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer (Post 524366)
Strange stuff. I'd like to hear how that sounds. Samples?

in the mean time I don't have any Samples sound for this 2 mini-kicks!may be I will do it later & post it!

That Guy 01-08-2009 01:55 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Nice work sir. They look great.

wonder1 01-08-2009 02:23 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by That Guy (Post 524810)
Nice work sir. They look great.

Thank you for your kind words.

wonder1 02-20-2009 04:11 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Hi,After completed the 13&16 Mini-kick.Here's another "Mini-Kits"that I completed last few days.It's my old 10"Tama Tom that cut into 2 to become Snare & Kick!I'm using Tama X-Hat as Main" Mini-Hat"(I can also use Cable Hi-Hat for this set-up!!).Yamaha Multi-Clamp to hold the Mini-Snare & Cymbal holder!Everything is small & Compact!Just carry it & put it at my car's back seat!!!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_1032.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_1029.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_1027.jpg

trkdrmr 02-20-2009 04:15 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonder1 (Post 543098)
Hi,After completed the 13&16 Mini-kick.Here's another "Mini-Kits"that I completed last few days.It's my old 10"Tama Tom that cut into 2 to become Snare & Kick!I'm using Tama X-Hat as Main" Mini-Hat"(I can also use Cable Hi-Hat for this set-up!!).Yamaha Multi-Clamp to hold the Mini-Snare & Cymbal holder!Everything is small & Compact!Just carry it & put it at my car's back seat!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s/PIC_1027.jpg

Nifty!
It's kind of like a nouveu gig-piglet.

walkera1962 02-24-2009 04:30 AM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Sorry man, looks like a waste to time to me, yuck!

samplatt 12-21-2013 04:52 PM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
I think it is magnificent! Good job! Going to start building one over the holidays. I play lots of quiet pub/ street gigs, rehearsals, so its perfect. Yes, its not my beautiful Eames drumset and obviously not meant to be.

drummerboyfitz 12-27-2013 06:12 PM

Re: 13" & 16" Mini kick
 
Peter - Excellent! You always do the coolest stuff! You always inspire me to make even crazier drum kits. I will have another finished soon - when it's done, I will post video/pics.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com