DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Reading & Leeds Festival!!! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41602)

RICHY-18 08-25-2008 11:32 PM

Reading & Leeds Festival!!!
 
Did anyone go!!!

Tenacious D were brill. and Metallica keep getting better everytime i see them:)

Tutin 08-26-2008 12:16 AM

Re: Reading & Leeds Festival!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHY-18 (Post 473286)
Did anyone go!!!

Tenacious D were brill. and Metallica keep getting better everytime i see them:)

100% ditto + Rage were only the the best thing EVER!

Were you at Reading or Leeds? I just got back from Reading two hours ago... 7 hours on the train. Yuk.

Really annoyed Slipknot pulled out.

T

katman 08-26-2008 07:55 AM

Re: Reading & Leeds Festival!!!
 
I remember going to Reading when I was in the UK, back in '98. Just went for the Saturday, but it was an amazing day. Line-up back then included Beastie Boys, Prodigy, Foo Fighters, Supergrass, Asian Dub Foundation, Lee Perry, Idlewild and many more.

Who else was there this year?

Tutin 08-28-2008 01:40 PM

Re: Reading & Leeds Festival!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by katman (Post 473425)
I remember going to Reading when I was in the UK, back in '98. Just went for the Saturday, but it was an amazing day. Line-up back then included Beastie Boys, Prodigy, Foo Fighters, Supergrass, Asian Dub Foundation, Lee Perry, Idlewild and many more.

Who else was there this year?

Here's a line up complete with videos of them all. You actually see me in quite a few of the crowd shots in Biffy Clyro, which is quite unfortunate because I really don't like them. But there we go!

T

RICHY-18 08-28-2008 06:43 PM

Re: Reading & Leeds Festival!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tutin (Post 473295)
100% ditto + Rage were only the the best thing EVER!

Were you at Reading or Leeds? I just got back from Reading two hours ago... 7 hours on the train. Yuk.

Really annoyed Slipknot pulled out.

T


yeah i was there!! i drove up lol off to slipknot and machine head in december lol :)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com