DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Guitarest's new amp!! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35391)

bojangleman 02-08-2008 12:14 AM

Guitarest's new amp!!

1 Attachment(s)
Me and my guitar player shopped around on the internet for quite a while and he finally decided on this big beast.
120 watt Behringer compared to his micro-cube and his les paul. it is soo awesome, cant wait to get him over to practice!
and i know the date says 2007. but it means 08.

Alex

rendezvous_drummer 02-08-2008 12:28 AM

Re: Guitarest's new amp!!

Hopefully you have better luck with behringers than others i've heard. One of my Guitarists has a hige Marshall stack and the other one has a Fender Supersonic....beautiful amps.

bojangleman 02-08-2008 12:34 AM

ya, i read some bad things, but he tried it out and loved it. so he bought it. i play guitar also and i tried to get him to buy a Line 6 Spider III. but he decided on this one, and he has had nothing bad to say about it yet!

Alex

rendezvous_drummer 02-08-2008 12:42 AM

Yeah hopefully it works out well. How long has he had it for?

bojangleman 02-08-2008 12:44 AM

only a couple weeks...haha so we cant really say much about having problems yet! but he has had it up to about 5 i think, and it was hurting his ears and he said it wasnt any more distorted then it was when it was low.(well, it was distortion. he was playing metal..haha. but in a good way!) but it came with a pedal for 260 i think. close to that.!

Alex

DrumProgressive 02-08-2008 11:16 AM

My guitarists play both witl Line 6 spiders III's but one of em played a behringer which he was very satisfied with. Treat the baby with love and it will work out great.

Mediocrefunkybeat 02-08-2008 09:19 PM

Just wait till I post up what I've gotten hold of to borrow. A 25 year old custom 24-Fret Ibanez, a Roland VG-88 and a Roland GR-33. Awesome stuff.

drummerchick435 02-08-2008 10:11 PM

My church's bass amp in the youth center is a Behringher and it sounds great to me!

bojangleman 02-08-2008 11:05 PM

ya! my next amp is going to be his lil brother..haha...his is 2x12"s, and mine is going to be the 2x10"s, which is 60 watts. i play bass and guitar too, so that will help me out knowing that he has had a good experience with the amps!

Alex

drumr0 02-09-2008 01:24 AM

My brother in law has the exact same (Behringer) amp for right at a year with no problems. It sounds very good too. Lots of effects, good distortion. The price was right. It gets as loud as I can stand it too!!

bojangleman 02-10-2008 08:13 PM

awesome! he was hoping it would be a good amp!
it has been so far too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by drumr0 (Post 407970)
My brother in law has the exact same (Behringer) amp for right at a year with no problems. It sounds very good too. Lots of effects, good distortion. The price was right. It gets as loud as I can stand it too!!

Alex