DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   We're now carrying Ludwig! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35224)

Just Drums 02-02-2008 12:06 AM

We're now carrying Ludwig!

Hey Guys -

This probably isn't a big deal to most of you but it's something we've been on for a few months now. It's now official - the papers are in my hand. We're now an authorized LUDWIG dealer!

I'm extremely excited for many reasons. Ludwig is making excellent product again, it's an american drum, and it's something I grew up playing on. It'll take me a good 4-6 weeks to get inventory in, add it to our site, and get rolling with the products but I thought I'd break the news here FIRST.

I'm celebrating tonight!!!

zambizzi 02-02-2008 12:16 AM

Re: We're now carrying Ludwig!

Geeze...it's about frickin' time, man. :)

Congrats! They *are* making awesome drums, indeed.

Just Drums 02-02-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zambizzi (Post 405923)
Geeze...it's about frickin' time, man. :)

Congrats! They *are* making awesome drums, indeed.

Ludwig doesn't reign the market like the imports but it's something I've wanted from DAY 1. I'm thrilled!!! I'm getting me a jazz kit like I grew up. Small 4pc in White Marine Pearl.

Drummer Karl 02-02-2008 10:47 AM

Congrats Shane!
I just saw the satellite pic on your website and thought you`d expand the size of your shop soon. Looks like it`s all working so well...

Karl

danander11 02-02-2008 11:34 AM

Excellent news! I would agree that it seems Ludwig has really stepped back up to the plate on their offerings.. Even their entry kits sound good..

I hope that your store does VERY well!

Peace!

(btw.. do you ship internationaly? pricing on things down here really stinks)

Just Drums 04-04-2008 01:41 AM

Welcome back Old Friend. Welcome back.

Yesterday, we started receiving Ludwig products. A couple snares, hardware, sticks, heads, pedals, etc and an Accent Kit. Much more to come in the following weeks too (including a couple Classic Maple kits).

Very few can probably understand my excitement but I am really glad to have these guys in my shop now. I think we'll do very well with the Ludwig and Musser products. It's like having your childhood best friend come back to town after being gone for 20 years.

rendezvous_drummer 04-04-2008 01:51 AM

Is this an old april fools joke!!!

bermuda 04-04-2008 02:50 AM

Congrats! With the company's general resurgence, price/quality on the Accent kits, and fresh interest in the Classic & Legacy lines, you'll do well with them.

We play the National on July 8, I'll do my best to stop by that day!

Bermuda

Just Drums 04-04-2008 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bermuda (Post 426262)
Congrats! With the company's general resurgence, price/quality on the Accent kits, and fresh interest in the Classic & Legacy lines, you'll do well with them.

We play the National on July 8, I'll do my best to stop by that day!

Bermuda

Jon - that would be GREAT! That gives me a cross promotional idea....email coming your way.....

rendezvous_drummer 04-04-2008 09:28 PM

Just drums, congratulations on the ludwig deal, BUT!!!!!!!, do you carry Yamaha??

harryconway 04-05-2008 02:50 AM

Seems like good things just keep happening. Congrats.

bermuda 07-09-2008 06:11 AM

Well, we played Richmond tonight, and I had the great pleasure of going to Just Drums before the show and meeting Shane and his family and the teachers there. Cool guys, cool shop, and a cool day for me! I highly recommend boarding the next flight to Richmond International Airport (RIC) hop in a cab and go to Just Drums! (Don't ask for guitar strings, or reeds, or violin bows... it's just drums.)

Shane organized a group to come to our show, and I'll let him describe it.

Also had Bob Saydlowski and his family at the show (you'd know the name from his many drum reviews in drum magazines) and met Brad, the drummer with GWAR, who lives in the area with his wife and daughter. Very cool!

Shane, many thanks for everything!

Bermuda