DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Strange instrument, need name (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32145)

OldHippy 10-24-2007 10:28 PM

Strange instrument, need name
A couple of times I saw this thing where a keyboardist sings through a tube that appears to go into a water jar. If I could find out the name of it I'll do a google search. It might be something like the "talk box" used by guitarists (like Peter Frampton).

GRUNTERSDAD 10-25-2007 01:27 AM

Re: Strange instrument, need name
Stevie Wonder used something like that on a song and I remember it being called an Air Bag.
The name was easy for me to remember because it reminded me of my ex...

Wavelength 10-25-2007 09:09 AM

Re: Strange instrument, need name
It's called a vocoder or a talk box.

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com