DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Member rating (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28195)

darknessdude16 06-26-2007 01:42 PM

Member rating

Hi all. I just noticed that im over 100 posts now and that I have changed to 'Senior member' I just wondered what are the different ratings and at what level do they come, thanks

Maybe this is one for Bernhard, Nutha or Dogbreath x

DogBreath 06-27-2007 04:33 AM

Re: Member rating

That's it: Member for less than 100 posts, and Senior Memeber for once you get 100. Any other member titles (like DW Pro Drummer or Senior Consultant) are personally added by Bernhard. Pioneer Members are people who joined the forum within the first month, and Administrators are people with nothing better to do.

NUTHA JASON 06-27-2007 08:17 AM

Quote:

Administrators are people with nothing better to do.
yep if it wasn't for drummerworld... well, let me put it this way, i might as well have bought myself a 1200 deck of cards.

j

darknessdude16 06-27-2007 10:56 AM

Thanks, hopefully one day i'll be that advanced to have a special rating x

Ironcobra 06-30-2007 04:50 AM

1. this thread has died
2. i think that once you reach 2000 posts, your should become a pioneer member, or "Drummerworld Addict"--------seriously that would be cool, no joke

maddrummr 06-30-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironcobra (Post 329091)
1. this thread has died
2. i think that once you reach 2000 posts, your should become a pioneer member, or "Drummerworld Addict"--------seriously that would be cool, no joke

Nahh you dont really need a special name. Once I hit 1000 i got that special feeling inside and everything became more clear.

Not really but it sounds cool.

And its not about Quantity, Its more Quality that counts. (ive said that before)

darknessdude16 06-30-2007 11:57 AM

Thats true, I wasn't asking because I want a new name or anything just curious, although it would be cool if it changed at 1000 also x

Wavelength 06-30-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Once you reach 2000 posts, your should become a pioneer member, or "Drummerworld Addict".

...or you should get a six-month ban ("You've obviously spent too much of your life on the DWF. Get a life, (wo)man!") and/or the title of a "Senior spammer".

That would be cool.

(Ps. I'm sure that if/when I reach that particular amount of posts, DogBreath will show the full extent of his sense of humor and ban me just for laughs... :) )

DrumBuster 07-16-2007 12:53 AM

I noticed DrummerKarl rating changed to pioneer.

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the first members as I can remember him being a normal member.

Why did this change? I am not complaining as he brings so much to the forum.

DogBreath 07-16-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumBuster (Post 335841)
I'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the first members as I can remember him being a normal member.

Karl joined on August 15, 2005, less than two months after this version of the forum went online, and if he doesn't deserve his Pioneer status then no one does.

Michael G 07-16-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumBuster (Post 335841)
I noticed DrummerKarl rating changed to pioneer.

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't one of the first members as I can remember him being a normal member.

Why did this change? I am not complaining as he brings so much to the forum.

????

He has always been a pioneer member.

Drummer Karl 07-16-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmoothJazz (Post 335879)
????

He has always been a pioneer member.

No, DrumBuster is right. First I was Junior member, member, then Senior member as it is normal.
Then one day I went online again and I had this title of "Pioneer member".

A true honor for me!

Karl

Muckster 07-16-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

1. this thread has died

2000 post rating - "No Life"

spartacus1989 07-17-2007 10:29 PM

To be honest, posting loads and loads aint that important, it is the information and the fact you are with like minded people that counts!