DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tom cat? (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118878)

Magenta 08-14-2014 03:20 PM

Tom cat?
 
1 Attachment(s)
She usually sleeps in the bass drum, but then again I don't usually leave my tom cases lying around. Bless!

toddmc 08-15-2014 01:18 AM

Re: Tom cat?
 
I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...

Michaelocalypse 08-15-2014 05:29 AM

Re: Tom cat?
 
Cute. I keep my bags zipped up when empty for that same reason. Now they just sleep on top of a stack of drums.

Magenta 08-15-2014 07:39 AM

Re: Tom cat?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddmc (Post 1284743)
I can see a Youtube clip with a million plus views in your future.
Well now I'm curious to see what type of cat her Madgesty owns (just seeing the paw gives nothing away)...

I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.

toddmc 08-15-2014 03:27 PM

Re: Tom cat?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magenta (Post 1284847)
I'm owned by four cats. This one is Runny Honey, so named because she was the most frightened and traumatised little thing when she came to live with us that if you even looked at her she ran and hid. Now she's very affectionate and friendly even to strangers but still residually neurotic. She isn't the prettiest cat in the world, but on the inside she's beautiful.

You definitely have the correct terminology as far as "cat ownership" goes.
At least with four cats there's one for each piece of your kit (it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).

Magenta 08-15-2014 04:17 PM

Re: Tom cat?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddmc (Post 1284913)
(it seems that Honey is obviously partial to laundry baskets however).

The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?

toddmc 08-16-2014 01:07 AM

Re: Tom cat?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magenta (Post 1284926)
The bloke at the rescue place asked me "Where will she sleep?" I gave him one of my Looks and replied "In the clean laundry basket, of course, if I know anything about cats."

You sound like a cat man yourself, Todd?

Had a silver tabby and a chiquaua/wiry terrier cross but had to let them go when the ex and I spilt (certainly miss the pets more that's for sure)!
For now I will live vicariously through your cat collection Madge (you can never have enough pics of cats and drums I always say)! : )


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com