DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Can a Mediocre Female Drummer Make a Good Cheese Hostess, Social Worker and Spouse? (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113527)

BacteriumFendYoke 01-17-2014 02:25 AM

Can a Mediocre Female Drummer Make a Good Cheese Hostess, Social Worker and Spouse?

The shark has been jumped. That is all.

DancingMadlyBackwards 01-17-2014 02:51 AM

Re: Can a Mediocre Female Drummer Make a Good Cheese Hostess, Social Worker and Spouse?

In my world, yes;

As drummer of any reasonable skill, even mediocre, she would know gear and would be able to pick out wonderful birthday and christmas gifts for me :-)

As a social worker, she would be able to teach beginners in half way houses, orphanages or youth centers the basics of beginning drumming which would be an excellent thing for the social workees

I can get my own cheese, so if she is attractive, she could be a fail as a cheese hostess and I would still give a passing mark. Had I been a drummer many years ago before I met my wonderful wife, i would have asked her to start drumming before we got married; pity i did not see the light soon enough. unfortunately she hates drums now so there is no chance

EricJ 01-17-2014 02:54 AM

Re: Can a Mediocre Female Drummer Make a Good Cheese Hostess, Social Worker and Spouse?

No...only being a good spouse is possible

MaryO 01-17-2014 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BacteriumFendYoke (Post 1220705)
The shark has been jumped. That is all.

Now why you gotta be like that and make it a female drummer?

Pocket-full-of-gold 01-17-2014 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryO (Post 1220725)
Now why you gotta be like that and make it a female drummer?

They make better shark jumpers than men????

Dr_Watso 01-17-2014 04:35 AM

You guys get cheese hosts? That's not fair at all.

sonnygrabber 01-17-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold (Post 1220730)
They make better shark jumpers than men????

What do you mean? An African or European shark jumper female?

Pocket-full-of-gold 01-17-2014 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Watso (Post 1220732)
You guys get cheese hosts? That's not fair at all.

What a friend we have in cheeses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonnygrabber (Post 1220733)
What do you mean? An African or European shark jumper female?

White women can't jump............sharks.

aydee 01-17-2014 10:50 AM

Depends on how difficult it is to make a social cheese spouse. A mediocre recipe might help.

keep it simple 01-17-2014 12:22 PM

Of course, multi tasking my friend, multi tasking! Now where's those knee pads -------- :0

Garvin 01-17-2014 03:16 PM

Made my day to read the title of this one! Had to weigh in before it got locked ;)

Smoke 01-17-2014 08:44 PM

Thought I'd wedge in my own reply before all these cheese questions curdle my stomach.

On all three accounts: a definite "maybe."

Les Ismore 01-17-2014 09:03 PM

..............Cheesus is lard

v.zarate 01-17-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garvin (Post 1220881)
Made my day to read the title of this one! Had to weigh in before it got locked ;)

this also made my day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep it simple (Post 1220841)
Of course, multi tasking my friend, multi tasking! Now where's those knee pads -------- :0

LMFAO!

Magenta 01-17-2014 09:26 PM

"Mediocre Female Drummer"?

But surely, all female drummers are ipso facto mediocre, aren't they?

Sometimes they even play a mediocre funky beat, I'm told.

Popcorn Mogul 01-20-2014 09:04 PM

what is it with cheese and women....?

Anon La Ply 01-20-2014 11:58 PM

No, my mediocrity is evenly spread through all those things. Consistency is important.

JustJames 01-22-2014 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Ismore (Post 1221035)
..............Cheesus is lard

Cheese is nice!...............

Reggae_Mangle 01-24-2014 10:11 AM

Cheesus pleasus. I'm sure she'll make a good spouse. If nothing else, you can practice beating things with sticks. And vice versa.