DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncle Larry, foiled again (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110567)

MaryO 09-27-2013 11:29 PM

Uncle Larry, foiled again

Sorry, Uncle Lar...looks like you'll have to find other plans for this weekend!!!

http://t.today.com/news/naked-scared...its-8C11279523

(So sorry, but couldn't resist! Lol. I mean really, who's brilliant idea was this? Oh those wacky Pennsylvanians!)

larryace 09-28-2013 01:03 AM

Re: Uncle Larry, foiled again

Do I really give that impression that I would strip my clothes off and walk a haunted house?

Cool!

Kind of wacky. Who here would do that? I don't think I'd be down with that. I hate stepping on my man parts lol

eclipseownzu 09-28-2013 01:25 AM

That is a great idea. I would have gone just for the ...um...scenery.

IDDrummer 09-28-2013 01:50 AM

Oh yeah, I'd do that! I love nudity and Halloween.

Dr_Watso 09-28-2013 02:22 AM

Taking your pants off as soon as you get into a haunted house is pretty much expected as I understand it... Perhaps this explains why the warewolves are always running from me instead of the opposite.

Mad About Drums 09-28-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larryace (Post 1184190)
I hate stepping on my man parts lol

Modesty is your moto Larry :)

Magenta 09-28-2013 12:29 PM

Nobody would ever think of doing anything like that over here. It's too bally cold.

Reggae_Mangle 09-28-2013 02:30 PM

"Naked and scared" makes me think first of Uncle Larry too.

Why?

Think of a guy stepping on his own privates while in a haunted house.

He's naked. He's scared. He's Uncle Larry.

It has a nice ring to it.

larryace 09-28-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad About Drums (Post 1184271)
Modesty is your moto Larry :)

Thank you Henri, I'm trying to be as modest as you. Obviously, I have a long way to go lol.

Midnite Zephyr 09-28-2013 05:45 PM

That's a good idea in case you soil yourself while in the haunted house. Unfortunately, the underwear helps to keep it contained, but at least your clothes will still be fresh when you get out of there.

keep it simple 10-03-2013 10:00 AM

Prudish local double standards officials & "upholders of all that is decent" (whilst practicing everything that isn't) bunch of boring bastards! I hate the PC/pseudo religion/moral code brigade. The guy want's to run something different. It's not in public, consenting adults, no harm.

Reggae_Mangle 10-03-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnite Zephyr (Post 1184329)
That's a good idea in case you soil yourself while in the haunted house. Unfortunately, the underwear helps to keep it contained, but at least your clothes will still be fresh when you get out of there.

Truly a house of horrors. I'd be scared to go in there.

"In the bowels of the house, I encountered masses of human feces, the flies atop them staring accusingly at me. Somewhere, a jungle drum began to beat lazily..."

MrInsanePolack 10-03-2013 02:44 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't want to be in a dark, hot, poorly ventilated house with a bunch of smelly, naked, obese people? That would be scarier than the house itself.

IDDrummer 10-03-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep it simple (Post 1185552)
Prudish local double standards officials & "upholders of all that is decent" (whilst practicing everything that isn't) bunch of boring bastards! I hate the PC/pseudo religion/moral code brigade. The guy want's to run something different. It's not in public, consenting adults, no harm.

Yet one more thing to like about you, Andy!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrInsanePolack (Post 1185578)
Am I the only one who doesn't want to be in a dark, hot, poorly ventilated house with a bunch of smelly, naked, obese people? That would be scarier than the house itself.

Where is your sense of adventure, man?! Go with a group of friends and enjoy all types - just another part of the show. Some will be scarier than others, of course! heh heh

MaryO 10-03-2013 09:40 PM

I just hope I haven't given Uncle Larry any ideas for the get-together at his place next year!

Dr_Watso 10-03-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrInsanePolack (Post 1185578)

The rest of us don't live in Arkansas, so the "smelly" thing is less of an issue.

MrInsanePolack 10-04-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Watso (Post 1185741)
The rest of us don't live in Arkansas, so the "smelly" thing is less of an issue.

Unfortunately I really can't argue with this. Not ALL of us are smelly though, we do have running water in my neck of the woods!