DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hello there! (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110037)

Blndhrs 09-06-2013 02:36 PM

Hello there!
 
Hi! Been hanging here for a while now and thought it was time to register :)

I'm a 27 year old male drummer from Sweden. My influence are band like Led Zeppelin, Silverchair, James Brown, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Muse etc.

At the moment I play in a band with just vocals, bass and drums. We play some kind of alternative 90's rock ish.

Have a great day!

nightraider43 09-06-2013 02:45 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Welcome and enjoy the forum. I'm fairly new here too. All the guys and gals on here are a great bunch and extremely insightful with knowledge. Ask or comment away and have fun!

Steve

MaryO 09-06-2013 03:33 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Welcome to our little corner of the world. Lots of great info and people here. Glad to have you aboard!

drumdevil9 09-06-2013 03:51 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Welcome and enjoy the board!

eclipseownzu 09-06-2013 04:30 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Welcome to THE drum forum. Enjoy and contribute often.

leanneislearningtodrum 09-06-2013 05:47 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Hello!
90s alternative is a favourite of mine - reliving my teenage years a little, but also because it's just good music. Has your band put up any music or videos online?

Magenta 09-06-2013 09:25 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Hej hej!

That's pretty much all my Swedish, but I love Sweden: my husband and I have been working there for a couple of weeks every month for the past year. Whereabouts do you live?

90s alternative?? As far as I'm concerned (dinosaur) the 90s were entirely alternative!

Blndhrs 09-07-2013 12:38 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magenta (Post 1177849)
Hej hej!

That's pretty much all my Swedish, but I love Sweden: my husband and I have been working there for a couple of weeks every month for the past year. Whereabouts do you live?

90s alternative?? As far as I'm concerned (dinosaur) the 90s were entirely alternative!

Hej hej :) I live in a city about 1,5 hours from Stockholm. How come you guys work here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanneislearningtodrum (Post 1177750)
Hello!
90s alternative is a favourite of mine - reliving my teenage years a little, but also because it's just good music. Has your band put up any music or videos online?

Yes we do! Our bands name is Blonde horse and you can listen to us at soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/blondehorse

Magenta 09-07-2013 08:52 PM

Re: Hello there!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blndhrs (Post 1178071)
Hej hej :) I live in a city about 1,5 hours from Stockholm. How come you guys work here?

We're helping to build the Stockholm Bypass. Please please drive along it, once it exists!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com