DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Cake, anyone? (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106575)

Magenta 05-02-2013 09:20 PM

Cake, anyone?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ok, maybe I shouldn't give up my day job just yet, but ...

Arky 05-02-2013 09:35 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Where's the 'Like' button? haha
Amazing job!

Mad About Drums 05-02-2013 09:39 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
1 Attachment(s)
. . .

larryace 05-02-2013 09:51 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Great. Now I'm gonna have nightmares of these two lol.

Magenta 05-02-2013 10:25 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
I GOT A CARTOON, I GOT A CARTOON!

Uncle Larry, you'd definitely have nightmares if I posted a photo of the cakes that were train-wrecks. I was obliged to destroy the evidence, naturally.

MaryO 05-02-2013 10:26 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
The other half is very flattered...lol Now we just need....

ICE CREAM!

Magenta 05-02-2013 10:57 PM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryO (Post 1136104)
The other half is very flattered...lol Now we just need....

ICE CREAM!

Spiffing idea.

Actually, that's a BRILLIANT idea. Raspberry sorbet Animal ... The face can be done in the same way as the cakes ... Oh my life!

toddmc 05-03-2013 12:47 AM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magenta (Post 1136103)
I GOT A CARTOON, I GOT A CARTOON!

Uncle Larry, you'd definitely have nightmares if I posted a photo of the cakes that were train-wrecks. I was obliged to destroy the evidence, naturally.

Congrats Magenta- you're officially "in" ; )
Love the idea of Animal cupcakes BTW. Is this the beginning of a whole new range of drum (or muppet) related confectionery products?

The Black Page Dude 05-03-2013 12:49 AM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Magenta (Post 1136065)
Ok, maybe I shouldn't give up my day job just yet, but ...

Animal would be proud!

Deathmetalconga 05-03-2013 03:50 AM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Wow! So cool! Lots of talent here.

Magenta 05-03-2013 08:03 AM

Re: Cake, anyone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddmc (Post 1136172)
Congrats Magenta- you're officially "in" ; )
Love the idea of Animal cupcakes BTW. Is this the beginning of a whole new range of drum (or muppet) related confectionery products?

Aww :x

Somebody once sent me a link to a photo of a drum kit made entirely of cupcakes, which I thought was pretty cool!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com