DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM

DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pedals (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Axis A21 Vector double pedal (http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106133)

ricohorton 04-16-2013 07:50 PM

Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Just received my new Axis A21 Vector double pedal. Thought i would share a few pictures.
Three spring micro-tune tension system and 21 degree really makes a difference in these new pedals imo.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...psa3584ddd.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...ps64f71684.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...ps3fb8de2a.jpg

scorch whammin 04-16-2013 10:17 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Very nice pedals!...and how coincidental...I ordered this same pedal in black...supposed to receive them today as well ....will post pics of mine later...congrats! I'm sure you'll love them.... Axis make really nice pedals...

ricohorton 04-17-2013 12:50 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch whammin (Post 1130521)
Very nice pedals!...and how coincidental...I ordered this same pedal in black...supposed to receive them today as well ....will post pics of mine later...congrats! I'm sure you'll love them.... Axis make really nice pedals...

Thank's i am sure i will like these pedals. i have used Axis before but not since they made upgrades to the pedal.

beyondbetrayal 04-17-2013 03:10 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
I orderd the microtune springs. you can actually get them for the older axis pedals..

id love to try me some a21's though

ricohorton 04-17-2013 05:21 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beyondbetrayal (Post 1130720)
I orderd the microtune springs. you can actually get them for the older axis pedals..

id love to try me some a21's though

ya you gotta try these. i feel the 21 degree adds power to the stroke of the beater.

scorch whammin 04-17-2013 06:03 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beyondbetrayal (Post 1130720)
id love to try me some a21's though

I've got both the older style (non-21 deg.) and A21's...you can achieve a very similar effect as the A21's with the sonic hammers (on older style Axis pedals), but I prefer the more traditional round beaters that come with the A21's..

ricohorton 04-18-2013 03:26 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch whammin (Post 1130767)
I've got both the older style (non-21 deg.) and A21's...you can achieve a very similar effect as the A21's with the sonic hammers (on older style Axis pedals), but I kinda prefer the more traditional round beaters that come with the A21's..

ya i never did like the sonic hammers. i always replaced them with iron cobra beaters.

GRUNTERSDAD 04-18-2013 03:52 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Wow!!!!! 700.00 you shouldn't even have to touch them. Just install and sit back

ricohorton 04-18-2013 05:14 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD (Post 1130967)
Wow!!!!! 700.00 you shouldn't even have to touch them. Just install and sit back

$593.00 is what i paid for the V-A21-2

beyondbetrayal 04-18-2013 02:46 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohorton (Post 1131010)
$593.00 is what i paid for the V-A21-2

where from?


they were trying to charge me $900 up here in canada

ricohorton 04-19-2013 01:35 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beyondbetrayal (Post 1131084)
where from?


they were trying to charge me $900 up here in canada

well hate to tell you but they now raised the price. guess i got lucky and caught it in time before they changed the price. now they have it listed for $668.75
http://www.ruppsdrums.com/item/Axis-...ensioner-38639

ricohorton 04-19-2013 01:40 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Axis 01-Case just arrived today.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...ps1a8954c5.jpg

scorch whammin 04-19-2013 02:06 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohorton (Post 1131310)
well hate to tell you but they now raised the price. guess i got lucky and caught it in time before they changed the price. now they have it listed for $668.75
http://www.ruppsdrums.com/item/Axis-...ensioner-38639

I think I may have something to do with the price change...I ordered my vector dbl pedal from them as well...however, when I got it on Tuesday, my pedals didn't have the micro-tune, they had the regular springs...long story short, Axis is sending me out the micro-tune (MT) free of charge, because of the mix-up, but apparently Rupp's price was too low, so they pulled pedals off line for a day and put them back up yesterday(due to mix-up)..Rupp's sales person was very helpful as well making sure I got the MT springs...so I guess count yourself lucky that yours automatically came with the MT springs...

ricohorton 04-19-2013 03:43 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch whammin (Post 1131323)
I think I may have something to do with the price change...I ordered my vector dbl pedal from them as well...however, when I got it on Tuesday, my pedals didn't have the micro-tune, they had the regular springs...long story short, Axis is sending me out the micro-tune (MT) free of charge, because of the mix-up, but apparently Rupp's price was too low, so they pulled pedals off line for a day and put them back up yesterday(due to mix-up)..Rupp's sales person was very helpful as well making sure I got the MT springs...so I guess count yourself lucky that yours automatically came with the MT springs...

congrats on getting the micro-tunes
WOW man I got the good deal.:-)

ricohorton 04-23-2013 03:41 PM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
Axis Vector Driver Seat
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...psa095bd22.jpg

ricohorton 04-27-2013 01:35 AM

Re: Axis A21 Vector double pedal
 
New Axis canvas bag fits A21 Laser and Vector double pedals.
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...pse002acfb.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...psdfac9e0b.jpg


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Bernhard Castiglioni's DRUMMERWORLD.com