Band needs a place to stay in California...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileusa

My son Taylor, the drummer in the band "Come On Go With Us" (comeongowithus.com), and the rest of the band will be in California from Feb 2 to the 11th. If anyone one of you guys in the area of Long Beach, Hunington Beach, LA, and San Fran can help out, please give me a call. They are a great group of guys, all college grads and just love music but need places to stay after their gig. I can send you a free cd if you just send me a pm. They have sleeping bags, all they need is shelter. They have stayed with me several times on their southern tour.

Please call Robert at 251.421.0778

Here is their schedule:
THE ROGUE BAR Scottsdale, Arizona
Jan 30 2010 10:00P
FLAGSTAFF BREWING COMPANY Flagstaff, Arizona
Jan 31 2010 10:00P
THE BLUE CAFE Huntington Beach, California
Feb 3 2010 12:00P
THE VIPER ROOM Los Angeles, California
Feb 4 2010 10:00P
ALEX’S BAR Long Beach, California
Feb 6 2010 10:00P
DAVIDSON’S DISTILLERY Reno, Nevada
Feb 8 2010 10:00P
OLD IRONSIDES Sacramento, California
Feb 9 2010 10:00P
BLONDIE’S San Francisco, California
Feb 11 2010 10:00P
THE DOWNTOWN EATERY Redding, California
Feb 12 2010 8:00P
JOHNNY B’S Medford, Oregon
Feb 15 2010 10:00P
THE SPACE Salem, Oregon
Feb 17 2010 10:00P
PONDEROSA LOUNGE Portland, Oregon
Feb 21 2010 10:00P
JEWELBOX THEATER Seattle, Washington
Feb 23 2010 10:00P
RAY’S GOLDEN LION Richland, Washington
Apr 9 2010 10:00P

No offense, but this is a drumming forum. Based on your posts thus far, it seems like you are here to promote a band and ask for non-drumming assistance. I have seen many people banned from this site for abusing the forum rules.

I'm sure you have nothing but good intentions. In fact, I love to see parents get involved with their children's musical endeavors. I would actually like to talk drumming on here with you and your son. But please remember that there is an "off-topic lounge" on the forum for non-drumming related posts and a "your place" to showcase your son's drumming.

Jeff

Book gigs in Richmond and you can stay at Jeff's house!

Tell him I said it was OK. :)

Book gigs in Richmond and you can stay at Jeff's house!

Tell him I said it was OK. :)

At least you know that my house is safe. When on tour, they should try to negotiate a hotel into their contract. If the venue does not pay for a hotel, it is much safer to sleep a few people per room in a Motel 6 than to stay with strangers that you meet on the internet. Remember that the posts here can be read by anyone, not just our regular members - think safety.

Jeff

If the venue does not pay for a hotel, it is much safer to sleep a few people per room in a Motel 6 than to stay with strangers that you meet on the internet.

Agreed.

Also, I was curious to see what sort of band has a decent schedule, yet didn't manage to provide for lodging... but the web site doesn't work.

Bermuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back