Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays Drummers!!!

Meat the beat

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year - or Happy Holidays to my friends across the pond.

Hope y' all have a great festive season, get to play lots of gigs, get lots of gear from Santa, Eat, Drink and party the hell on!!!!!

Have a great one Guys N Girls!!!

Thanks a lot! same to you and the colleagues world wide...Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!!!

Merry Christmas to all. I hope santa is nice to everyone. I have a few wishes

1) I hope we all find more time to pratice in the new year

2) I hope we all find a better way to utilize our new pratice time

3) I hope we all find something new in our drumming that excites and refreshes us.

May we ALL improve 10 fold.

Yes, & a merry Christmas to all my cyber drumming buddies, & a new year full of contentment to all. It's been a difficult year for me, & all you guys, through Bernhard's great forum, have helped me keep sane more than you'll ever know or appreciate. Andy.

To all my jazz drumming DW buddies, here's a challenging multi layered Christmas piece of real depth. The definitive jazz performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zEEutr2g8

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas and all the rest, for you Americans, may I rub it in that it is lovely and warm here.

Happy Holidays all,
I'm sitting here having breakfast with my son who has returned from Afghanistan.
I haven't seen him in over a year.
We are having a catch up session.

Peace to all

That's really great Bob. I'm heading out to Elena's family's village in the Carpathians for a tiny Christmas dinner with about 200 or so. Second Christmas in a row away from the US. I need to make it home for the next holiday season.

Good news Bob. Thank him for all of us. Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope everyone gives plenty and gets the same, and that you get some of the gear you dreamed of.

I know I will :D

Merry drummas! Hope everyone get's the cymbals and snares that they want!

Happy Holidays all,
I'm sitting here having breakfast with my son who has returned from Afghanistan.
I haven't seen him in over a year.
We are having a catch up session.

Peace to all

LOVE your snowblower Mate!!!
Could really do with it here now :-D

Merry Christmas everyone!

MerryChristmas.jpg

Best wishes,
Karl

Merry Christmas, all!

Karl, is that a scotch you're enjoying? Myself, I'm making plans to start imbibing a nice single malt in a few hours. I like the Islays best but I have an unopened bottle of The Macallan that really needs some attention.

this should cover most of us.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 100
A very Merry Christmas to you all!

Attachments

• Christmas2010 005.JPG
    Christmas2010 005.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 89
Back