Running out of gas? Got a drumset? No prob ;-)

I've never been prouder to be a Baltimoron... That's an awesome way to make the most of a bad time.

Great way to pass the time alright.
Sadly, this guy would have stood a good chance of being flattened by some idiot in a passing car if this was in Oz. There have been a few accidents where motorists have broken down on busy highways, pulled over to the shoulder and found themselves rear-ended (glad to see this didn't happen here)!
Yet another reason why most people here prefer A-kits- what would he have done if it was an E-kit? ; )

The only problem that I have with this is that the drummer was dumb enough to run out of fuel.
I guess that I did one to many road service calls in my life. I used to work for a motor club.
And yes, If your car breaks down never sit behind it, That is dumber than dumb!

The only problem that I have with this is that the drummer was dumb enough to run out of fuel.
I guess that I did one to many road service calls in my life. I used to work for a motor club.
And yes, If your car breaks down never sit behind it, That is dumber than dumb!

He must be a working drummer. Gas is not cheap!

Did he play something by The Police?

Man runs out of gas....

tumblr_mn9twcNdZc1qzcv7no1_500.png

My lady just showed me this on Tumblr, thought I'd share :)
Just found the full (& short story) HERE

Re: Man runs out of gas....

Just a stupid publicity stunt, hoping his story would go viral and he'd get his 15 minutes of fame.

tumblr_mn9twcNdZc1qzcv7no1_500.png

My lady just showed me this on Tumblr, thought I'd share :)
Just found the full (& short story) HERE

A drummer killing time?

That can't be right.

Surely it should "...to keep time"?

(As this is my first post, two birds with one stone: Hi everybody. Yet another new forty-something drummer, based in Sydney, Australia.)

(As this is my first post, two birds with one stone: Hi everybody. Yet another new forty-something drummer, based in Sydney, Australia.)
We already have one Sydney-sider here who's been nothing but trouble since day one (and welcome to the forum BTW)! : )

Back