MAPEX DRUMS NAMM 2009

Here is some Mapex photos.

DSCN7488.jpg

DSCN7469.jpg

DSCN7468.jpg

DSCN7487.jpg

Ooooooohh. I really dig the white finish with the black chrome hardware. Thanks for the quick pics. Good work.

the Mapex Saturns look great, sound great and are still attainable for us regular joe's, another good year ahead for Mapex!

Only thing I'm iffy about is...the Meridian eh

yeah, about that? Why would mapex discontinue the pro-m? I'm stuck in a pickle. I ordered a pro-m manhattan 4 piece kit back in october. And they said it would be 3 months. And now its coming up on 3 months, but they discontinued the pro-m.... is a pro m still going to show up at my door?

I really like the white saturn. Very classy looking.

yeah, about that? Why would mapex discontinue the pro-m? I'm stuck in a pickle. I ordered a pro-m manhattan 4 piece kit back in october. And they said it would be 3 months. And now its coming up on 3 months, but they discontinued the pro-m.... is a pro m still going to show up at my door?

I would say yes as I'm pretty certain they still have some stock and could always custom make one...I would say to contact them and ask though.

Congrats on your choice btw. I love my Pro-M set and may I ask what finish you ordered?

i went to inquire about pro m manhattan kit myself and thats when the dealer told me about meridian. i was asked to wait for three long months before i could order. if yours comes any time soon, do let me know how it is. meridian manhattan wont be that different i suppose.

Lovely pics thanks for them
My favorite has defenatly go to be the orion kit, But i also love the last first saturn kit ahhhh......

That Orion limited is beautiful!

I got to try a new birch/walnut Saturn kit. They are very nice indeed.

i went to inquire about pro m manhattan kit myself and thats when the dealer told me about meridian. i was asked to wait for three long months before i could order. if yours comes any time soon, do let me know how it is. meridian manhattan wont be that different i suppose.

I called the dealer today and he told me that i'll still be getting the pro-m i ordered because it was back when they weren't discontinued yet.

(To Andrew amazed) Thank you, i ordered it in the natural gloss.

Back