For Larry and other Mo fans

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Hey all - totally off topic - but it being that she has some fans here, it's Mo's birthday. I brought her out to Disneyland for lunch, and in true princess fashion, she had to see the new princess show we have going on, and we got her a tiara (dang those things are expensive), and had ice cream on the way out. There's something about this place that makes adults become the kids they once were. Here she is modeling the new tiara - and of course - there would be men outside the shop who would tell her that she totally rocks the tiara. Well, duh.

Attachments

• mo-princess.JPG
    mo-princess.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 331
Tiara? didn't notice a tiara. I'll keep looking.

ROFL...

You had ice cream on the way out? ...I know someone here who's gonna be jealous!!

I'd love to have ice cream with Mo :)

I don't think this MO can compete...even with ice cream!

i would really like to comment but i am afraid to get banned. who is Mo anyway?

How generous Bo! Thanks for the consideration. Beautiful california girl. She's probably completely single and available too. So Bo have you ever...oh nevermind.

I always wondered how steamed your wife gets Bo when you photograph Monique, take her out to lunch, have her on your avi, and things of the like. My wife....I mean I could do that, but she would feel completely jealous, so I wouldn't do that. BTW, if you haven't already, from all of us dogs here at DW, wish her a happy birthday. I hope she knows that she is a bit of a star here. I do envy you for being able to take her out.

How generous Bo! Thanks for the consideration. Beautiful california girl. She's probably completely single and available too. So Bo have you ever...oh nevermind.

Actually no longer single. But her man is a fitness trainer so that means he's as pretty as she is, so we'll see how long that works out. The last one didn't. But she admits its hard to keep the guys when all you do is fly in a plane five days a week.

I always wondered how steamed your wife gets Bo when you photograph Monique, take her out to lunch, have her on your avi, and things of the like. My wife....I mean I could do that, but she would feel completely jealous, so I wouldn't do that. BTW, if you haven't already, from all of us dogs here at DW, wish her a happy birthday. I hope she knows that she is a bit of a star here. I do envy you for being able to take her out.

We're friends, and my wife definitely has the edge. And the wife knows it ;)

But Mo and I met when she was a high school student in show choir and I was on staff as the drummer, so it's hard for me to look at her as the woman she is when you've been there for all the teenage drama some 13 years ago. So although we're close I wouldn't say we've ever been that close. In fact we were joking that as soon as either one of us starts to look different, like all shallow Californians we'd probably bail on each other ;)

Funny how a name completely changes everything.

Mona = blah
Monique = va va voom

Kidding to all you Monas out there. But she has a nice smile. Seems nice. But can she play the skins? I hear she prefers vintage Slingerlands w/butcher block wrap.

Isn't everyone "pretty" in California?

Get your Mo tor running.....head out on the highway.....

Back