SKB 3315 hardware case

these are great cases. i dont have one but i have used it. the expanding roller handle seems a little flimsy but is plenty strong. plus, if it breaks skb will give you a new one. unfortunately, i need a case tat is a bit longer (so i dont have to break down my stands). i got one of these from gator. its longer but thinner, more like a keyboard case...

these are great cases. i dont have one but i have used it. the expanding roller handle seems a little flimsy but is plenty strong. plus, if it breaks skb will give you a new one. unfortunately, i need a case tat is a bit longer (so i dont have to break down my stands). i got one of these from gator. its longer but thinner, more like a keyboard case...

Thanks for the advice. I know SKB makes great cases. I have one of their Freedom cases, marketed for drum hardware and golf bag transport. It's very tall but I have a small car and it's just too hard to get in, so I'm looking for something more compact. I have a no-leg hihat stand clamped to a cymbal stand and it's a pain to disassemble, but it will fit nicely into the 3315 hardware case. I wanted to go with the equivalent-sized Hardcase but they are no longer available in the U.S.

There is money, time and space. By increasing one, you can reduce the importance of the other two. Moving drums is a constant juggling act between the three.

Back