Wish you were all here! Well, not really.

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Hey all - I haven't been visitng lately only because I've been on the island of Maui for the last five days, and have until next Wednesday to be here on vacation. Highlights so far - did an hour-long helicopter tour of the island. Will be visiting Haleakala crater at sunrise tomorrow and will be driving that road to Hana in the next couple of days - no real schedule though. I finally found a place with internet access so I thought I'd post and say hello!

I haven't been thinking about the drumming at all.
I'd wish you were all here, but I definitely wouldn't mean it.
It's beautiful here ;)

My Sabian AA Mini Cup ride I got off of someone on eBay should be at my house by now. I am thinking about what that sounds like, though....

Aloha!

I wish you would of taken me. Have a great time. Would love to get there once in my life time.

I hope you're taking some awesome pictures!

Bo get off the internet and enjoy your vacation!!

Too funny!!

I was thinking the same thing.....2 weeks in Hawaii....sun, surf, booze and gorgeous women in bikinis.......hmmm, what should I do next? Buy one a drink and hit her up with some idle chatter? Nah. I know, I'll log on to Drummerworld and see what those cats are up to.

Sad, Bo....very, very sad!!

Eyes off the screen and on to the fair island maidens, please. Enjoy a cocktail (or plenty) by the beach and think of us no more mate. ;-)

Ya gotta go to the Paia Fish Market .... some of the best fish taco's I've every eatin' ... in my life ....​
Great little hippie/artist town, Paia is .... and then up the road a stretch ... Makawao ... another good place to spend a few hours in.​

I'm not green with envy at all, sat in an office in sunny old England, I'm really not.. honest... look, this is my honest face 8-}

Back