buddy rich-style vintage head?

Dipschmidt

so I wanna smack a buddy rich-style vintage head on my new ludwig kit with my initials (CS), but I'm not sure what to look for/where to look... help?

Remo also makes a bass drum reso head with a shield logo already applied that includes a set of letters that you can apply yourself.

Here, let me Google that for you.

They only carry Aquarian heads, alas, but you can get it in the form of a sticker to put on your own favorite head.

I looked on there, I was wondering if there were other sites or anything, and that's the problem, only aquarian heads, and I thought about the sticker idea, but I'm really bad at aligning things, that's why I gave up on drawing :p If I'm gonna do the shield head, it's gotta be a Ludwig head with the old script printing, or a Remo head.

I've always made my own, much cheaper that way and you can choose the head.
You could stencil it out and paint it (the way it used to be done), or like I did, buy those transparent label 8.5 x 11 sheets for your printer and print out the shield and lines and stick them right on. They don't stick well to coated heads, but require acetone and scrubbing to get them off of smooth ones. But they are removable as well if need be. These labels work well for band names for the rest of the head too.

I looked on there, I was wondering if there were other sites or anything, and that's the problem, only aquarian heads, and I thought about the sticker idea, but I'm really bad at aligning things, that's why I gave up on drawing :p If I'm gonna do the shield head, it's gotta be a Ludwig head with the old script printing, or a Remo head.

Dip,

I can call you dip - can't I?

Trust me, it's not that difficult to apply. Take a look at the instructions Vintagelogo.com provides

http://www.vintagelogos.com/instructions.html

Good luck,
rjvsmb

Back