Premier 10 Piece Maple Concert Series

Saavman

I just bought this kit a few days ago used on Kijiji, I though it was a great deal, got everythin (including all cymbals) for 1000. i didnt have enough room for all the cymbals and stands, lol.

10" Signature Mike Portnoy Max Stax
10" AA Splash
14" AA Crash
14" Mini HH China
14" AA Hi Hats
12" Signature Mike Portnoy China Kang
16" AA Crash
16" AA Metal-X Crash
17" AAX-Plosion Crash
18" AA Crash
18" HH China
20" HH China
22" Signature Paragon Ride

Attachments

• IMG_2946.JPG
    IMG_2946.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_2945.JPG
    IMG_2945.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_2947.JPG
    IMG_2947.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_2948.JPG
    IMG_2948.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 467
Can't say that I would have much use for the drums, but $1000 for all those cymbals and stands, that's a bargain.

Wow, the guy selling all that must have needed the money badly...

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Can you say deal of the century?! I can't believe that this kit with all the cymbals sold for a grand. You must be making this up. Do you plan to change the heads on your imaginary kit?

Wow, the guy selling all that must have needed the money badly...

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

Lol, I wouldnt be surprised. He did mention quitting because all the guys he played with were involved in drugs and stuff. And im not makin this up, I got it for a grand. Originally he wanted 2 grand, but i waited out till he dropped to 1,500, then as soon as he dropped to 1000, I bought em.

KIller deal. I see this all the time. Buy the kit, resell the cymbals individual and you get the kit for free. Or keep the cymbals and resell the kit....or keep the whole anchelada, excellent for you dude. How is the 22 inch Paragon ride?

KIller deal. I see this all the time. Buy the kit, resell the cymbals individual and you get the kit for free. Or keep the cymbals and resell the kit....or keep the whole anchelada, excellent for you dude. How is the 22 inch Paragon ride?

I love it, its sounds really great!

Back