Whats your favorite thread to visit?

crdirtRider856

Silver Member
I d like to know what section you head to first, which one you like to read/contribute to the most, and where do gain the most advice/info from.

I love this one, but the "Your Place" section is a good hour or more of reading everytime. I like seeing what you are all playing and doing these days.

I like the "Drums/Gear" set too. I ve gained alot of wisdom here, which is all being compiled into my mindlist of what I m looking for in my next set(when the time comes)

So there ya go... What do you think?

:p im sort of opposite. sometimes i go into 'your place' and not very often in 'drums and gear'. technique and general discussion mostly :)

Well........i love the gear section. I love learning about all of the gear thats out there to play on.

Any one that crdirtRider856 posts on!

I usually just hit the "New Posts" button and get a mish-mash of everything. I like to help out newbies with gear and technique as well as talk with the seasoned players about technical stuff (does aging REALLY affect the sound of instruments, why exactly does the number of plies affect the sound and how, and so on). I also enjoy reading and posting the off-the-wall kind of stuff, but mostly I'm here for gear and technique talk.

A little bit of everything, always does you good...Last Posts, Drummers, General discussion, Off topic lounge. Experience exchange, in my visitors message profile.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Mine are any thread that is about new drum kits. They are almost always positive, and you get to share in the enthusiasm and euphoria someone experiances with new stuff. A close second would be the kit restoration threads.

In order:
General Discussion
Technique
Drum Gear
Everything else

i have a strict regime when i get on here....first i go to the off topic lounge, then the general discussion, then the technique section, and then i usually go to the gear section, then your place...and thats usually the schedule. But i dont always get through everything in one sitting...

The off-topic here is actually really good. First section I visit.

Than I visit General Drum Discussion and the gear sections ect:.

I like the technique section the best...I usually look there or in 'General'. I like checking out other peep's playing, too...so I usually check there for something interesting.

Cool, I like the fact that(mostly) everyone here checks out what we re all playing and also givies advice to anyone that seeks it.
I admit, I cant offer alot in some aspects, but I gain more than I give. I guess thats why this place is pretty much equal, in terms of info exchange.
I do find myself getting jealous in the gear sections though.

3. Any thread of people posting pictures of their kits
2. the "New Posts" button

andd *drumroll please*

1. Any thread started by 805Drummer!

My favourite has gotta be... either the gear section, but i do love the off topic section It's a chance to talk about somthing completly random and when there is a new thread it could be about anything !!

Back