tko ps1 practice pad drum kit

boredsenseless

Does anybody know anything about this practice kit? I'm looking for a practice pad kit that i can use in a dorm room (on a budget), and this was the cheapest one I could find. Does anybody know if this is a good deal?

Last edited:
OK. Since nobody has tried this product, I thought I'd give it a shot. I was reeled in by the price but, it is not all it's cracked up to be. The pads are basically rubber coated metal, so they're really loud for practice pads, and they don't give the recoil that a real kit would. However, it is quieter (somewhat), saves more space, and is more portable than a real kit. I have one and I'm keeping it (due to tight finances), but if I were you, I'd look elsewhere.

Bill - That is the best idea for a practic pad kit! Wish I would have known that before organizing mine.
It is comprised of 2 DW Go Anywhere kits I got used from Craigslist. Sure, it did take time to track them down, and I didn't even get that cool music stand. Totalled about $180. I put stove burner covers over the top pads for cymbals. Gotta a cool ring to them.
Set up in my office across from my work desk to relieve any stress...

Attachments

• DW Practice COPY.jpg
    DW Practice COPY.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 3,867
Back