Pearl Harbor Day

Today is the 72nd anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor. I realize most people will be like "so what" or might not even know what it is. As a big fan of our history, I thought I would give it a mention in hopes that maybe someone other than me thinks this day has some importance.

This day to me,is important.Most of my family are police or military.Pearl Harbor,hastened the United States entry and involvement in WW II.

I've been to the USS Arizona,which to this day,is still leaking diesel fuel,which must be cleaned up by the US Parks Service.I've also been to the "mighty Mo",the USS Missouri

I believe we need to ,move on as a society,but still hold on to the memory of events like these,which define a society also.To think that totally blotting this out of our memory,will serve any purpose,is folly.

Steve B

This day to me,is important.Most of my family are police or military.Pearl Harbor,hastened the United States entry and involvement in WW II.

I've been to the USS Arizona,which to this day,is still leaking diesel fuel,which must be cleaned up by the US Parks Service.I've also been to the "mighty Mo",the USS Missouri

I believe we need to ,move on as a society,but still hold on to the memory of events like these,which define a society also.To think that totally blotting this out of our memory,will serve any purpose,is folly.

Steve B

+1..............my Dad also died on this day two years ago..............so it holds a little extra personally.

We should never forget our history.

Back