Hi-end HH Stand for a bone

Are you selling it? Put in the in the Classified section where it will be seen.

How stable is it? I've heard that 2-leg stands can be a little wobbly. Any comparison to the Pearl H2000?

How stable is it? I've heard that 2-leg stands can be a little wobbly. Any comparison to the Pearl H2000?

Its stable, though not that accommodating on an uneven stage/floor, as that's where you need three legs. Flat area... no problem.

Are you selling it? Put in the in the Classified section where it will be seen.

It is a link to SAM ASH, new old stock, YAMAHA's redone the line, out with the old, great deal though.

so is that chain or direct drive stand? Looks solid and like most yamaha stuff built like a tank ;-)

so is that chain or direct drive stand? Looks solid and like most yamaha stuff built like a tank ;-)

It looks like a direct pull via chain. I never had a problem with any Yamaha Hardware.

Dennis

It looks like a direct pull via chain. I never had a problem with any Yamaha Hardware.

Dennis

Its called a toggle link, an overly solid non chain affair, kinda sorta a bit of lever action. Pic 2 is a view from the top, Pic 1 is view from bottom. Velcro is OEM YAMAHA, protects the linkage(?).

What I don't like about it other than the overall feel is the foot board angle adjust is limited, won't go high enough for me. Also spring adjust is a chore.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    461.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    373.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 184
Back