Evans EC2 and Evans EC Resonant

TravisFans

hi there! i was in my favorite drum shop and i decided to buy new heads..

I try a lot of Remo Heads before, and this time i was thinking about trying Evans so i buy 12'' EC Resonant, 14 and 16'' EC2 ( All clear )

I just want's to have some feedback about the EC2 and EC Resonant heads ! Thanks a lot.

I've used the EC2/EC Reso on my toms and I think it sounds great when I'm wanting a deep, clean, and controlled sound.

Right the sound i wanted. Thanks !

I'll take all the feedback if someone want's to suggest another evans heads !

I use this combination and I really like it. Some may think that these heads will produce a dead sound but that is not the case. These heads are easy to tune too.

using the EC2 heads now and i like em. Warm tone without a lot of ring, yet not "muted" sounding. great for recording.

hi there! i was in my favorite drum shop and i decided to buy new heads..

I try a lot of Remo Heads before, and this time i was thinking about trying Evans so i buy 12'' EC Resonant, 14 and 16'' EC2 ( All clear )

I just want's to have some feedback about the EC2 and EC Resonant heads ! Thanks a lot.

I'm not 100% sure if I understand the strategy. Was your goal to try different head combinations using your existing 12" tom batter head with a 12" EC resonant and the 14" and 16" EC2 on your 14" and 16" tom's with their existing resonant heads? The EC resonant heads are made for the resonant side of the drum only, (you probably already know that).

EC2's are great for recording. Warm and open, with lots of attack, but very controlled.

I also them if I'm playing later at night. Just stick some e or o rings on there and get out some rods, and they're very quiet! Great if you like to play drums till 11.

Back