Finally, kit pics.

freebirdgdw

Silver Member
After being on the forum for a few months now Ive finally got proper pics of my kit. specs:

Premier Cabria Lite:
16x22 kick
16x16 tom (unknown brand)
9x13 tom
5.5x14 snare

Heads:
Kick, stock batter w/double kick danmar pad, stock reso ported
Toms, Evans G2 clear batter w/mini emad, stock reso w/mini emad
Snare, Evans genera HD dry, stock reso.

Cymbals:
14" Sabian APX hi-hats
20" Sabian APX crash
16" 'Manhattan' crash (god awful)
20" Wuhan china
20" Paiste PST3 medium ride (not pictured)

Hardware:
Big Dog Pro double pedal
Premier hi-hat stand
Stagg tom arm clamp
Premier boom stand
Stagg straight stand
CB boom stand (sooooo fragile)

The rest:
ProMark bionic gloves
ProMark Stick bag
ProMark 5A x3
ProMark 7A
Vater (5A?)
Ahead Tommy Lee signature
JVC HA-RX300 headphones
Apple MacBook Pro :D

I'm waiting on delivery of BigDog pro straight stand and BigDog pro hi-hat stand.

It's not much but it's mine. I think these pics make it look worse than it actually is lol.

I'm getting a new kit this year for my 21st birthday, plus I'm going to finish upgrading my cymbals (24" APX ride, 20" APX solid crash) and also get new hardware with my student loans.

enjoy.

Attachments

• SN850259.jpg
    SN850259.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,167
  • SN850260.jpg
    SN850260.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • SN850268.jpg
    SN850268.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • SN850267.jpg
    SN850267.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,140
  • SN850266.jpg
    SN850266.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,148
  • SN850263.jpg
    SN850263.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 1,142
  • SN850264.jpg
    SN850264.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • SN850261.jpg
    SN850261.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • SN850262.jpg
    SN850262.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,091
  • SN850270.jpg
    SN850270.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 1,086
  • SN850269.jpg
    SN850269.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 1,083
I'm not happy about having my kick face the wall either. It sounds really dead now. It used to be the other way round but apparently we 'have to make more space to eat in the dining room'. whatever :p

Schecter make a great guitar. That one is a little flashy for my taste, but it's a nice guitar. I knew a guy who bought a Diamond Series at college a couple of years ago and it played fantastically well. Nice kit too, but I am particularly jealous of the MacBook Pro. Part of me wants to steal that - although my 2 1/2 year old iMac is still going very strong indeed and copes (somehow) with everything I can throw at it! I know a guy who runs a 3 year old MacBook Pro and it is still fantastic - he runs some very heavy applications on there and it runs just fine. They are a great investment.

Nice drums dude, nice and clean. I could never understand how people can have their cymbals that tall and flat though..

Schecter make a great guitar. That one is a little flashy for my taste, but it's a nice guitar. I knew a guy who bought a Diamond Series at college a couple of years ago and it played fantastically well. Nice kit too, but I am particularly jealous of the MacBook Pro. Part of me wants to steal that - although my 2 1/2 year old iMac is still going very strong indeed and copes (somehow) with everything I can throw at it! I know a guy who runs a 3 year old MacBook Pro and it is still fantastic - he runs some very heavy applications on there and it runs just fine. They are a great investment.

Yea well Schecter dont really understand the term 'understated' everything has binding everywhere and covered in abalone lol.

As for the Macbook Pro, it's an amazing machine machine. Ive discussed it on here before but this is a free replacement after my last model of the MacBook Pro went bust 3 time in as many weeks.

Nice drums dude, nice and clean. I could never understand how people can have their cymbals that tall and flat though..

I'd say I do have my cymbals a bit high but the pictures seem to exagerate it. The highest cymbal on my kit is only at neck height when I'm sat upright at my kit.

As for the Macbook Pro, it's an amazing machine machine. Ive discussed it on here before but this is a free replacement after my last model of the MacBook Pro went bust 3 time in as many weeks.
its such an amazing machine you had to type it twice! haha. but i want a macbook/imac soooo bad for recording and other stuff but not having a income and still in high school the idea of affording one is miles away from me..... o well, there is always a high school graduation preasent! and i used to play CB drums so i still have the cheesey boom stand as well as a straight and snare stand.... not great but they hold up pretty well...

Heavy is an understatement, those things are like lifting weights compared to other cymbals! Sound good for faster, harder music though.

that is a sweet looking kit, but it does suck having to bump it up against the wall...sorry for ya there! Thanks for sharing.

JIM

Back