New tom = New configuration

Sirwill

Silver Member
I scored a new/used (new to me) 10" tom to add to my madness. I'm going to use the small tom as an effects tom. So, I decided to place it on the left side of my h/hat. Its my latest configuration. I don't recall seeing many kits set-up in this configuration and just thought I would share with you all. The Grail will be an 18" floor tom if I'm ever able to score one.

Attachments

• IMG_3015.jpg
    IMG_3015.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 493
Nice! Great lookin' (and no doubt, great sounding) drums, man! Love Pearl...wait until you see my new setup. ;)

Thank you for the responses. This is my first 10"x10" tom and I must say,I'm amazed at how easy it is to tune!

nice job picking up that little beauty, the whole kit looks amazing in red... and i run that same set up, 10" to the left of the hats, i pull the reso head off and crank up the batter to get this sweet crackling bongo effect - love it - great contrast to my 16" floor tom tuned low and with an e-ring on it to boot, mellow and fat ;-)

enjoy the beautiful kit and the new set up...

nice job picking up that little beauty, the whole kit looks amazing in red... and i run that same set up, 10" to the left of the hats, i pull the reso head off and crank up the batter to get this sweet crackling bongo effect - love it - great contrast to my 16" floor tom tuned low and with an e-ring on it to boot, mellow and fat ;-)

enjoy the beautiful kit and the new set up...

Thanks for the reso head tip! I bet those lil toms would scream set up like that.

10" as an effect tom? Heck that's my main go to tom. But cool beans for you.

Back