Protection Racket Deluxe Cymbal Bag + Washer/Dryer

wlue

So unfortunately I put food inside of my cymbal bag, since I had no other place to put it, and I ended up forgetting about it for about a week, and now the inside white soft protective area of the cymbal bag smells like rotten food. (there aren't any stains, it just smells pretty bad; the cymbals are fine!) Is the inside part safe to wash in cold/warm/hot water? I don't have the tags that were on the bag anymore, so I can't really check to see if they're there.

So unfortunately I put food inside of my cymbal bag, since I had no other place to put it, and I ended up forgetting about it for about a week, and now the inside white soft protective area of the cymbal bag smells like rotten food. (there aren't any stains, it just smells pretty bad; the cymbals are fine!) Is the inside part safe to wash in cold/warm/hot water? I don't have the tags that were on the bag anymore, so I can't really check to see if they're there.

Ask them yourself. They have a facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=protection+racket&init=quick#/pages/Protection-Racket/107913387544?ref=search&sid=654928142.1992076118..1

Back