chat room

I was thinking more like an open, interactive, real-time chat with more than one user...I think of PMs like emails...some other forums I am a member of have it, but not all...was just wondering if I missed a link in all the splendor that is this site! ;)

It has been talked about a few times. Never happened. The thing is...its another thing to moderate and keep control of. Plus its more bandwith space if it is on the forum. We COULD set up a room on IRC (internet relay chat). That would take some people who know how to work those chatrooms and are willing to moderate them.

No There is none,but its still the best place for us drumming junkies.Look at me ,i was about to go to bed but just did one more cruze to check out the new posts.....o well night all.........

It has been talked about a few times. Never happened. The thing is...its another thing to moderate and keep control of. Plus its more bandwith space if it is on the forum. We COULD set up a room on IRC (internet relay chat). That would take some people who know how to work those chatrooms and are willing to moderate them.

This would have to be a chat room where you log in with the same username / password as here on DW. This reduces anonimity somewhat. But I have no knowledge of how to do this - I am not a programmer.

Back