Please say a prayer for my stepson

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
Had a terrible tragedy Christmas morning..... My wife's son and daughter were driving to breakfast with their grandmother when they got severely T-boned right at the passenger side front door. We didn't know if her 18 YO son would make it through the night, but he did. It's about as bad as it gets. He was sitting in the front passenger seat. His almost 16 YO sister, who was sitting in the back passenger side seat, was also severely injured, with 9 broken bones.

These are good kids. Michael is fighting for his life right now. Please say a prayer for my stepson Michael Duncan and for his sister Stephanie.

whoa!

prayers for them

my thoughts are with you and your family Larry

Very sad. Sorry to hear that, Larry. Best wishes and good luck from Oz. Hope you and your partner are okay.

Can't believe 2012 - I have never known a more tumultuous year.

Terrible news Larry. I'll immediately add them to my "thoughts" bank. So many this year :( I'll be holding a place in my thoughts for you too Larry. Your support role in this is vital, & you need a bit of my life strength too. Keep strong, & be the rock we all know you are.

Andy.

That's terrible, sorry to hear that.

May they be well, happy, and peaceful always.

Have a speedy recovery :)

Dunno what to say mate. Shocking news.

I'm not much for praying Larry, so I'll just echo the chorus and wish the kids, you and your missus all the very best. Keep your chin up and stay strong brother.

I am very sorry to hear this Larry.

Many prayers going out for Michael and Stephanie and some for you and your wife Larry.

You're all in my thoughts in this sad time.

Stay strong my friend.

Really sorry to hear this Larry. I'll add them to my prayers and may there be peace with you and your family.

May they all recover swiftly and completely. .. My prayers are with you and your family.

Wow so sorry to hear that, prayers for them and your entire family.

Sorry to hear this, Larry. Positive thoughts and good energy headed your way.

Back