Drum Stool - maximum height

locker bleiben

hi, im looking for a drum stool that i can put very high. the highest i have found was the dw 9100 m (73 cm) does anyone know a stool that goes higher?

I have a roc n soc lunar throne that goes to 27" and I can't max it out for playing even with me being 6'3" as it's way too tall at 27" to play.

Why do you need a throne that goes over 28"

The Chrome Lunar Series Gas Throne Extended CLSGX from Roc n soc goes to 32"

i am actually a keyboard player and i wanna find a middle thing between standing up and sitting down. using my pedals is much more comfortable sitting very high. just a personal preference.

i am actually a keyboard player and i wanna find a middle thing between standing up and sitting down. using my pedals is much more comfortable sitting very high. just a personal preference.

ahh that makes more sense now! check out the on I listed other than like a bar stool that's the tallest one I've seen

Roc-N-Soc's Lunar thrones might do you well, as mentioned. They are often used for timpani players who need a middle ground between standing and sitting like you said- I'm 6'1" and I can achieve that state easily with one.

Back