Working Mapex MyDentity Site

Netz Ausg

Silver Member
Yeah, sticks4drums posted this a few weeks ago. It's a pretty decent tool - though none of the finishes make me scream "I WANT ONE NOW!"

Just Drums

Silver Member
I really hope these catch on because it's a killer idea from Mapex. These are USA built drums. Assembled in TN. Just about ANY color scheme you can imagine and only a 30 day wait. Amazing. I hope this works for them!

Just Drums

Silver Member
I know it wasn't received well on this site, but that was more from the initial pictures that Mapex showed. I think once people on here started playing around with it, they came up with some pretty cool configs. It is a great idea. Have you had anybody build one yet through your shop?
Not yet but have received emails and phone calls.

Just Drums

Silver Member
Hmmm. It is on our web site and our ebay store:

http://www.justdrumsonline.com/c-1170-mydentity.aspx

We're considering getting a floor model soon. I have an idea. I will let YOU GUYS chose the color configuration.

Lets run this thread for a full week and you guys chime in and "vote" on your favorite color configuration. Post pics of your favorite color scheme using the Mapex MyDentity web site. The color scheme with the most votes will be ordered. Once we get it in, we will take a bunch of pics and shoot a full video.

Whatcha think?

Trilogy72

Awesome idea Just Drums! If I hadn't just ordered my Meridian Maples, I would have gotten one of these.